“Delicious Pizza Yum !!!”
Review of Buddy's Pizza

Buddy's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 129 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Indiana
“Delicious Pizza Yum !!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a family weekend. We were looking for a good pizza place when I went on trip advisor and read the reviews for Buddy's pizza so I thought we would give it a shout. We were not disappointed!! The pizza was a little pricey but it was worth it. The crust was crunchy and very tasty. We also ordered a antipasti salad which was very filling. I highly recommend Buddy's pizza.

• Visited July 2013

California
“What a find”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We were out of town and wanted a pizza. Found Buddy's searching the internet. What a unique and outstanding pizza. We found out that they are kind of famous for their square shape. Wonderful crust and choices. Get a family salad for a shared good deal. Liked it so much, went to another one in Dearborn a few days later.

Visited July 2013
Pickering, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Might be best pizza Ive ever had!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

First time in Auburn went here with my boyfriend because it was #1 on tripadvisor. Didn't know what to expect but was very pleased. Was a sit down diner with great atmosphere, quick service, tons of selection, and AMAZING PIZZA. Almost deep dish square pizza with crispy buttery crust and great toppings. Been back every time visiting auburn hills now its our favourite spot for dinner and leftover pizza for lunch next day!

• Visited May 2013
“Great Pizza again at Buddy's in Auburn Hills, Michigan”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Both Regular and Gluten Free Pizzas were ordered and were fantastic. A little noisy but the place was fairly full for Fathers Day. Had a Greek salad that we split which was great tasting. Even had some to take home for lunch tomorrow. Could be the best in town.

• Visited June 2013
Athens, Georgia
“Good food, huge portions!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was in town on business and had a solo dining experience here. Although the food is good, I'd only recommend eating here if you have a dining parter to share food with or if you are ready to go home with leftovers. I got the individual salad, which was served in a small mixing bowl. I also ordered the smallest pizza available, the 4 square. I opted for a specialty pizza, the Detroiter...which I highly recommend. I was a little annoyed with the overly-attentive waitress, but there are worse qualities to have.

• Visited May 2013