“Great food. Great Price. Fast and friendly”
Review of Country Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Kitchen
Cuisines: American
Clinton Township, Michigan
“Great food. Great Price. Fast and friendly”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I thought it was a great family place. very cute and clean. You get your food very fast and they have an outstanding breakfast! you get very large portions at a good cost.

• Visited September 2012

Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States
“Good Food, Staff not very friendly”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

The Food was really good, but it took a while to get served. When we first walked in we didn't know we were supposed to just sit down and just stood by the door and the lady at the grill mouthed "what are they doing" which caused me then to ask if we just sat anywhere. There were a lot of people eating there but like I said they weren't very friendly.

Visited April 2012
“Avoid if at all possible”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Prices were good but the food was Bad!!! Cold, chewy, over cooked and poor sanitary conditions

Visited September 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Place Ever To Eat..”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

I had gone to Country Kitchen on Friday to eat with my family. This was the worst place in the state of Mi to eat. We were sitting at our table and could smell the urine and nastiness from the nasty bathroom that my dog would not even want to use, and it took 30 min for the my cold nasty food to get to our table. There was a bug in my drink. We was told this was the best place in the area to eat. If you are in the Auburn HIlls area and want to eat at a dog kennel this is the best place to go...woof wooof. My food was burnt and the waitress had a bad BUTT attitude. I will never recommend this nasty place to anyone. If you are goning to have a restaurant then it should be friendly, clean and bug free. Not to mention being seated by a nasty restroom, when you are trying to eat. The waitress told another customer that my husband was a BUTT. Who the hell wants to go to a place that your called a BUTT? Never again for me. The health dept would love to get into this restaurant and find all the good juicy nastiness there is. SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN- NASTY

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank motherteresa1971
Troy, Michigan
“worst restaurant I've ever been to!”
Reviewed May 29, 2011

We waited 25+ minutes for our food, Our waitress was rude and mean. The meals were burnt and terrible. To top it off we found a bug in one of our drinks. When we made the waitress aware of this she became extremely angry and even more rude. The restrooms were worse than an outhouse. I refused to let my child use it. I didn't even want to walk on the floor it was so nasty. The worst 20 bucks ever spent. Don't waste your time or your money.

• Visited May 2011