“Coney Heaven”

Spargo's Coney Island
Ranked #11 of 141 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have been to Spargo's a couple times. The work staff and atmosphere are very friendly and inviting. The food is excellent with a great variety, I love the coney's and the wraps. A "must stop" if you are in the area..

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Nice place to meet with ex coworkers. Food is good, service is good, and the atmosphere is relaxing.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My wife and I went here to try their Greek salad dressing as we are having a graduation party for our daughter and heard it was outstanding. The dressing was great and they are willing to sell us the large warehouse-type containers they have in the refrigerator. Nice

Now to our dinners: My wife got a greek salad with lamb and warm pita bread. She said it was very good. I had the chicken finger pita (Hani at National Coney Island) and Chili fries. I have to say that the sandwich was very large and rivaled the taste of the Hani. The chili fries were way better than National. They are the krinkle cut so they grab the chili and they load the fries and the chili on the plate. My meal was great.

We will definitely be bac.

1  Thank JeffB32
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Spargos is my go-to when I want a quick lunch without hitting a drive through. I wouldn't go there if I want a long lunch to catch-up with someone as their goal is to get you in and out as quick as possible, but this is perfect for people trying to get back to work. You can easily get in and out within 20 minutes unless there is a wait. Price is average for a coney and the food is always good.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Spargo's never disappoints. It's a clean, well decorated space with ample seating for the lunchtime rush. Prices are fair as well. Its ALWAYS busy, but you never have to wait long for a table. The waitresses are a always running around but are always cordial and friendly. One knock on the place- its not open on Sunday.