“good service”
Review of O'Malleys

O'Malleys
Reserve with OpenTable
O'Malleys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 140 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Good bar service, cold beer, good food. Nothing really exceptional, eveything one would expect at the Crowne

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

The other reviews had me concerned about going here, but my experience was very good. Located in the Crowne Plaza hotel, the food, beer selection, service and value were all very good.

I sat at the bar and enjoyed Bells Oberun with a Reuben. The beer was cold and fresh and the food was plentiful, hot and delicious. Even the pub fries and cole slaw were very tasty and fresh.

I had a great experience here and would definitely stop back when in the area.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

That's about it. Had the breakfast buffet and that was very reasonably priced at around $7.99 per person. Had a large buffet and nice service that cleaned up the tables constantly. Food was tasty, not greasy and didn't taste so "out of the box" type of food. I liked it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stopped in O'Malleys while staying in a nearby hotel on a business trip. The bar was completely full (NCAA final with Michigan), so I waited to be seated (yes, there was a sign). I'm a very patient guy, but after it became obvious (5+ minutes) that the staff wasn't going to be coming over (another guy was in front of me, also waiting, so it apparently wasn't something I'd done), and was satisfied they had enough work for the evening, I gave up on it and left.
I realize I could have been more forceful, gone and gotten someone, or just sat down, but at that point, do I want to encourage this type of "service" with my money? No thanks.
I'm shocked that there were 2 recently closed restaurants in the immediate vicinity. How bad could there service have been?

Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was good and fresh, made as you ordered, I would eat their again, I should have at their before eating at the Outlet Mall.