“Great Atmosphere for Kids But...”
Review of Rainforest Cafe

Rainforest Cafe
Ranked #3 of 130 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great Atmosphere for Kids But...”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great Atmosphere for Kids but the food was not so good. The ingredients in my beef wrap was unidentifiable and the sauce that accompanied the wrap was not edible due to the horrible taste. The kids didn't finish their meals which is rare when they do their own ordering. The girl server was friendly and professional which took the edge off the poor food.

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Detroit, Michigan
“Overpriced”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

First, let me say that the atmosphere in this place is pretty cool. My son loved all the meschanical animals, the rainforest theme and the storms every 10-15 minutes. I, on the other hand, could not get over the prices! Yikes! Hard to find any dinner plate that didn't cost almost $20 per person. Had the food been spectacular, then maybe that would have changed my mind, but it wasn't. It was okay, at best. So, this will most likely be the last time I venture into the rainforest cafe again.

• Visited May 2013
Rochester, Michigan
“Fun!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I have been taking the kids here for years, and we always receive great service and very good food. I wouldn't go so far as to say the food is outstanding, although it is quite good. However, we really enjoy the atmosphere and the wait staff. Every single employee there has gone out of their way to provide great service and friendly interaction. The kids love the decor, the thunderstorms, the animals, and of course the tropical fish that are on display.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pentastarm
Highland, Michigan
“The kids love it, but to me over rated”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The kids lvoe coming to the Rainforest Cafe. I could pass it up and not look back. Food is over priced, and average. Service sucked the last time I was to the Auburn Hills Michgan location.

Visited November 2012
“Wonderful 1st Visit. Highly recommend it.”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

It was our first visit to the rainforest cafe and what a lovely visit it was too. We took our 2 year old granddaughter who loved the aquariums and the animals all over the restaurant. The food was excellent and the service was superb. It is a little more expensive than the normal everyday restaurant. The food was also of a superior standard and well worth the extra cost. The menu was varied with lots of lovely choices. Will recommend this to everyone and will try and fit in another visit before we go home.

Visited May 2013