“First time dining here”
Review of Lelli's Restaurant

Lelli's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lelli's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 131 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2014

and we will be back. Good service and good food. My husband and I could not get over the amount of food for the price!

There are newer reviews for Lelli's Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Very similar to the old Detroit location it's surrounding and location is nothing to talk about and parking lot concerned me. Inside is very oldschool and menu and service matches it all. Not exciting but not bad either. Menu is huge and they push their "surf and trurf" hard. A steak and lobster combination and they claim their frozen sweet water lobster tail was "just flowen in this morning". Not accurate but not a bad meal. Steak is of good quality and I can do without all the oldschool side and pre main course items they serve with the meal. Wine list was too basic for me.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Excellent as always! Tonight I tried the lamb chops - best I ever had! Great food and great service. Keep it up!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Lelli's is my favorite restaurant in Metro-Detroit, good service and food. Steak is good, you may not need the zip sauce but I did. Antipasto plate is amazing.
The Petit Filet came out with the creamy mashed potatoes on the side. The Filet was very tender and very well seasoned. It was cooked perfectly, hot and still juicy. Salty steake with Zip sauce but overall good.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

My wife and I had an excellent meal here. We both had the filets and they prepared it perfectly. Julie was our server and she was great!

We are here for three days and are glad to have this to go to.