“Nothing special”
Review of Lelli's Restaurant

Lelli's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Lelli's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 140 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Went to dinner here with business colleagues while visiting from NYC. Nothing all that special and definitely over priced. Also find it odd that this is billed as both a Steak House and a Northern Italian restaurant. A little identity crisis if you ask me.

The antipasto, Zuppa, Insalate and pasta dish were all very forgettable. My entree was not as it was order medium rare and served medium well, unforgivable for a self billed Steak House. As I was with a group of Colleagues I did not complain and just ate the overcooked, tasteless steak.

When visiting the area again I will not be returning to Lelli's

1  Thank Chris L

Reviewed July 14, 2011

What a disappointment. The soup and pasta were barely over room temperature. The waitress was loud, constantly interrupted our conversation, and we had to flag her down when we needed something-at least 5 or 6 times! Food was good, which is to say not worth the $40 per meal price tag.

1  Thank jad4339
Reviewed July 5, 2011

My husband and I were in Michigan for the weekend and we wanted to have a nice dinner and so decided to try out Lelli's. Well we were not disappointed. We went on a Saturday night and didn't have a reservation which was not a problem. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. We had the antipasto salad which was more than enough for the both of us and shrimp cocktail to start. I had the veal marsala and my husband ordered steak. The veal melted in your mouth and my husband couldn't even finish the steak it was such a big portion. There was no room for dessert! The whole thing came to only $140. before tip and we also had 3 drinks each. We'll definately be going back when in Michigan again.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

In the search for some great beef, Lelli's was suggested. We were warned of higher end pricing. Lelli's is the perfect place for a special event, anniversary, hot date or if you are really hungry. The menu offers steaks, homemade pasta, seafood and more. The dinners are presented multi-course, which makes the pricing much more comfortable. You will be so pleasantly full after your dinner. We had great, pleasant service with the food served up quite quickly. Classically decorated in dark woods and style of a fine restaurant era. Our steaks were quite good and large with very tasty side dishes. Opens early for dinner with plenty of time to complete before going to a game or show at the Palace or GTE Energy Theater.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

Ask for the "anniversary special" that is a bargain at this restaurant. This is a wonderful place to celebrate a special occasion. The food was wonderful and abundant. There were six of us around the table and the restaurant was busy, yet it was very intimate. There is a reason this family has kept this restaurant in business for over 70 years. This place is not inexpensive, but it is very special; a nice splurge.