“Great Birthday Dinner”
Review of Joes Crab Shack - CLOSED

Joes Crab Shack
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Took my daughter for her 13th birthday. Just the girls! Our muscles came out quick but many didn't open. Manager came over to explain and apologize. Brought out fresh order immediately. We ordered 2 steampots, which were great. Of course, my daughter did the "cheesy" but cute horse ride around the restaurant. We had an awesome dinner experience.

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Was the worst restraunt. Everyone working was like 16 could care less about service. I complained about my meal they were suppose to fix it never did. Manger came still terrible service I will never recommend this restraint horrible too expensive very cheap on food quality

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Excellent lobster bisque, crispy calamari is not to be missed ! The KJ Steampot was delicious, has all our favourites - scallops, mussels, crab claws .....
A most go restaurante on our next visit :o)

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Very pricey but food is always good. Lots of menu choices and I have never been disappointed. Specials change frequently. Loud atmosphere but very casual.

Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

It was a very last minute choice, it was between max & ermas. Which to start weren't very good options, lets just say that. What I can say is that I wasn't disappointed, food came out very hot and pretty tasty too. Our server was nice, it was quiet, and not crowded. Only complaint I would have is, that we had to ask for tartar sauce to go with our fish. Really a fish place where you have to ask for tartar; who does that. Overall me and my family enjoyed it.