“Good food”
Review of Red Ox Tavern

Red Ox Tavern
Ranked #4 of 155 Restaurants in Auburn Hills
Cuisines: American
Description: An upscale sports restaurant & bar good for large groups, featuring outdoor seating & 40 beers on tap.
Reviewed May 26, 2019

Ordered a variety of food for dinner and everything was very good from the burger to salad and panini. Service was ok - nothing spectacular but good. Nice place to meet friends after work.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Came here for lunch while at a training. The service was quick and the food was amazing. The beer was very cold which was nice. The prices are not to expensive. Definitely will be returning on my own time.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

Great food and people. Alot of TVs and I highly recommend the tacos or pasta/mac and cheese. Prices were good and they had a great happy hour.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed February 12, 2019

This is my stand-by location for all work-related lunches, casual drinks with co-workers---but also a date-night and/or family place! I prefer when families with kids stay on dining side, for that date night or carousing with buddies, and usually that is the case. Love the tacos, the nachos, the pot pie...and my guests have also enjoyed the entrees and salads! The craft beer selection is top notch, but I am more of a Mule or Moscato girl. I have my Pomegranate Mule customized with slices of muddled jalepenos, and there is never a problem to request this!

I highly recommend Red Ox...and ask for Roxanna, who is always ready with a smile and highly efficient, even in the busiest of times!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

We took our granddaughter, who lives in Auburn Hills, there when she suggested it had good food. When we got there, we were impressed with atmosphere and welcoming appearance. There is a dining room side and a bar side that serves drinks and food. We sat on the bar side. They have a very good selection of food, ranging from burgers and fries to full entrée meals. The service was good, the food excellent, and the price very reasonable. My only regret is that I live in Royal Oak and the Red Ox tavern is about 15-20 miles away or I would go regularly.

Date of visit: January 2019