“Very Nice Place”
Review of Max and Erma's - CLOSED

Max and Erma's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I never had a bad experience there. I usually visit for lunch. Place feels inviting to me. Staff are pleasant & professional. I love the food. Tortilla chichen soup is my favorite. My request to make sure it's very hot is always accommodated. There are a couple of young waitstaff, who I had to remind on couple occasions to get a refill on a pop. But they don't act with an attitude. They are always very nice & helpful.

There are newer reviews for Max and Erma's

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Food is always good; servers always friendly. I have never had a bad meal here. I love their "pairs" and we truly enjoyed their Valentine special dinner.

Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Went there for lunch and had a pleasant experience.Staff are polite.Service is okay.Very nice,comfortable atmosphere. Good menu choices.The food is really good.I love their chicken tortilla soup.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

A friend invited me to share lunch at Max & Erma's. I had not been to one for almost 8 years. This one is located off of a busy intersection right across from a major shopping center. It is a little back from the road so you need to know where to look for it or use your GPS.
The menu has been updated to reflect current tastes. I agree with Steve B that it is very similar to Applebees.
My issue: I decided to have a salad. I selected one with what was claimed to be mixed greens, apples, blue cheese and pecans with a nice dressing. The waitress assured me that I would get mixed greens not lettuce which is quite a different food item. I got iceberg lettuce and a little mixed green. I am very disappointed. I should have sent it back. The item was good but I get slight discomfort with ice berg lettuce and yes I got it 2-3 hours later.
I also agree that it is a bit pricey. You can do better at other places. I doubt I will be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

I really enjoyed Max & Erma's fun environment. Everyone is very nice and food is very good and reasonably priced. Only disappointment was the all you can eat ice cream bar. You are handed ice cream and have to ask the waiter each time you want more. Takes a while to get refills.