“Home of the five hour plus round of golf”

Fieldstone Golf Club of Auburn Hills
Lake Orion, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Home of the five hour plus round of golf”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Home of the five hour plus round of golf. What more can I say. Slow slow slow, rangers just seem to be looking for balls. I have played here half a dozen times with the same results every time, painfully slow golf. If you love slow golf this is the place for you. Never again for me.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michele L

Auburn Hills, Michigan
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Limited hours but great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We love eating here, but they aren't open all year long as they gear their hours to golfers. Our favorites are their Friday fish specials. They also have great sandwiches and the drinks aren't watered down at all. Service is great, view is great, as it overlooks the golf course.

Visited September 2013
Auburn Hills, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Terrible Customer Service in the Pro Shop will Keep me from Returning”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

I bought a round of golf from a discount website. I made a tee time and arrived plenty early. When we got to the pro shop to check in the guy behind the counter acted like I'd asked him to shine my shoes. He was rude and very unhelpful. The course itself was ok, but not worth the $50+ a round they get midseason. I will not return

Visited August 2013
Rochester Hills, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Enjoy in the summer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

The food is ok but what makes this place worth the trip is the outside patio with views of the course.
Traditionnal american fares with sandwiches, burgers and decent salads.

Visited September 2013
Mikki1224
“Good place for practice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Not bad for a quick 9. Easy access from the hotel and great prices. I would recommend giving them a try.

Visited July 2013