“Friday Afternoon Visit”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Stopped in on a Friday afternoon to meet a freind. Countless beers on tap @ very reasonalble happy hour prices. Food specials were available as well, but did not eat. Staff was friendly and constantly on the look out for drinks running low.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We were lucky enought to have tickets for the Winter Classic in Ann Arbor. This meant that we were to be in Michigan on New Years Eve. We chose to make a dinner reservation for Bar louie...sorry that we did. The food was terrible. A salmon and veg dish sopped with sauce left the entire dish inedible. Flat bread was soggy made with little care and toppings were overwhelming. There are no healthy choices at Bar louie. The waitress checked back only as the food was served. I left all but one piece of the flat bread on the board. A bus buy cleared the table and asked if I required a take out box, no inquiry as to why I had not eaten any of my meal. The waitress only came back to bring the bill. We were in Auburn Hills for 2 nights, on the second night we chose to go to Miyako Japanese Steakhouse...it was fantastic.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

One of our travelers is named Lou which is why we stopped there the first time. Hit happy hour, excellent. The second time we went many of us tried the pear/blue cheese salad. Yummy!
One traveler didn't like the waitress get ups but the service was
good, esp. considering how busy the place was, and right across
from Santa, too.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went to meet a friend for a late night bite and drink.

Sunday night football on all the big screen TV's made for a loud main seating area.

Luckily, there is a nice quieter area with sofas and fireplace to chill out with a date.
It's a beautiful restaurant.

Service was very friendly and attentive, but I found the food fairly pub-oriented with a large drink selection.
Drink prices were fairly high considering they were just run of the mill drinks.

There was nothing special about the food we ordered, in fact it was kind of disappointing.

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We went here prior to a movie at the AMC 25 next door. Were were celebrating our granddaughter's birthday. I ordered the Meatballs and they are probably the best meatballs I've ever had. I will return in the near future and order the same meal again. Simply Outstanding!