Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd.
$113
Hampton.com
$150
$128
HIExpress.com
$135
$119
Quality Inn Auburn Hills(Auburn Hills)(Great Value!)
$89
QualityInn
$157
  • Pool
$76
$84
$159
$142
All reviewshot cocoawithin milesfront desk staffcontinental breakfastkitchenette
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I stayed for one night just as a get away and we used the kitchen which was an awesome amenity that this hotel offers. We checked in and the staff is all very friendly! Caren and Shalana were very helpful with anything that we needed that night. This hotel is a great place to stay, its very quiet and the rooms are very clean which is always a good thing and I really like the bed spreads! Thank you for accommodating me. I will definitely recommend this hotel to my family and friends. And i

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Sarah L, Owner at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you for posting your review. I'm thrilled to hear the hotel worked out so well for you. Thank you for the positive feedback on the kitchens and especially our new bedspreads. I'm glad you like them! We hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I came to this location after visiting several hotels in this area. As traveling worker the last thing I needed is a bad hotel service. This location took care of me and there are a number of perks for the price you pay here such as morning breakfast. Also AMANDA at the front desk was very awesome. Always ready to help with a smile.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm happy to hear that the staff including Amanda took great care of you. We are happy to enjoyed the new breakfast as well. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great location, very close to the silverdome! The hotel was very large, probably the largest Extended Stay I have ever seen, and they could have used more help. The grounds were under renovation, so this may have contributed to some of the "trash" on the grounds. Trash cans at every entry door were constantly over flowing...I was there for three nights and none of them had been emptied. With the exception of the trash, everything else was quite nice. The rooms were clean and spacious...out door pool was nice, staff was helpful. I would not hesitate to stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for posting your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and look forward to returning to our hotel. It is true, we did recently paint the exterior of our property; I do apologize if this project inconvenienced you in any way. As for the trash situation, I have spoken with the staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward.

Thank you again for staying with us. We appreciate your business and are ready for you to come visit with us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit-Auburn Hills many times over the past 2 years and have always had an enjoyable experience. Whether it's the friendly staff or great location, this has truly become a home away from home experience. I always recommend this hotel, fantastic value!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2012

Thank you for your great review of your experiences at our hotel. It is so wonderful to read that you have stayed with us multiple times and enjoyed each of them immensely. The staff and I strive to provide each of our guests with a friendly, comfortable and clean stay; it is rewarding to know we were able to do just that with you.

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us once again or at any of our other brand locations. Once more, thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

This is the dirtiest hotel I ever stayed in. The non smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke, the room was extremely dirty. Sofa and carpets were badly stained, the bathroom had hairs all over the floor and on our towels. The toilet wouldn't flush, the sheets were so old they wouldn't stay on the mattress, and the breakfast was a joke.

We cancelled our 2nd reservation, it was so bad. I don't know who wrote the good reviews (hotel management maybe).

I wouldn't stay here again if they paid me.

Room Tip: Probably isn't a good room in there.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tish1953
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit – Auburn Hills. I want to sincerely apologize for your hotel experience. That is absolutely not how we want our guests to feel when staying with us. As a result of your comments, I have met with the staff to correct the issues and improve upon our service and cleanliness. The cleanliness issues you experienced are unacceptable and I can assure you will not be repeated. I am so sorry you had a bad experience. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. If you have any further comments or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us.