Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd.
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Auburn Hills
Drummonds, Tennessee
“Meeting my new Grandbaby”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I found that I needed a room while visiting my Son, daughter-in-law, and my newest grandbaby in Oxford, MI. so I went on line to find the best price and ended up at the Extended Stay Deluxe Auburn Hills/Featherstone. They were great I can't say enough about the employee's they were all very kind. when I arrived the young lady checking me in all ready had all my paperwork done so my check-in was speedy. The room was WOW when I walked in I was amazed at how nice it was. I'm not sure what I was expecting but It was not rated as a 4 or a 5 star motel, which is what I would rate them. my stay in Michigan was perfect thanks to them and the price was perfect. Thank you so much again for your Northern hospitality.
Sally Mathis

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd.. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 4 month during my business trip and I was perfectly satisfied. Free Wifi is provided, which is very important if one has to work at the hotel room.

The staff was always very friendly and could help me out with every question I had.
Right now I am staying at the hotel for the second time for another 3 1/2 month and I want to recommend the ESD to everyone who is looking for a clean and quiet business-friendly hotel.

Room Tip: As a smoker you can ask for a room near one of the exits
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us again! Thank you for your positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe – Auburn Hills. It’s great to have you back. Thanks again for your feedback.
Clarkston, Michigan
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Our stay at ESD was excellent. Great value and the staff was very friendly and courteous and accomadating. They have a nice continental breakfast and the area is quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe – Auburn Hills. Your feedback is very appreciated and great to hear! Thank you for staying with us.
Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My wife and I needed to go to the suburbs of Detroit on short notice and were happy to be able to book a room at ESD by the Silverdome through Travelocity at a very reasonable rate. The accomodations were nice, clean and the staff, especially Amanda were friendly, courteous and accomodating.

They have a nice continental breakfast with hot coffee (all we need) and the area is quiet with one exception, they had some sort of mini formula cars set up over at the parking lot at the vacated Silverdome over the weekend and those "kiddy kars" ran all night which was kind of disturbing.

Overall though, great stay (under our circumstances) for the money!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Bill,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit Auburn Hills. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and it sounds like our staff took great care of you. I’m sorry those cars were causing all that noise; I can imagine that would be rather disturbing. However, thank you again for your positive review of your stay. I appreciate the positive feedback. Thanks for staying with us and we hope you will continue to give us the honor of having you as our guest in your future travels.
Baton Rouge
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I stay at Extended Stay Deluxe every time I stay in Michigan. i receive very good service. The location is good and the attendants are very friendly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your positive review of your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe – Auburn Hills. I appreciate feedback like yours, as it confirms our staff is taking great care of our guests. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for your business!
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Reviewed May 17, 2012

When traveling and living away from home for long periods of time, the little things truly make the difference. The staff go out of their way to make sure that you get the individual attention that you need to ensure that your stay is as enjoyable as possible. This is my second time staying at this hotel for more than a 30 day period and the reason I came back and also the reason I am glad I chose the extended stay again was the friendliness and helpful qualities of the staff members.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank matthew l
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Matthew,

Thank you so much for your great review of your stay at our Extended Stay Deluxe Detroit – Auburn Hills. Your feedback was fantastic. You are absolutely right that it’s the little things and I’m so glad we got those right for you. Thank you for coming back to stay with us a second time. We truly appreciate your business and your positive comments.
Memphis, TN
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I stay at this hotel when I'm in town for pleasure. It is very close proximity to the Pontiac Superdome and the Palace. Staff are great and friendly.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd., responded to this review, May 22, 2012
Thank you for your positive review of your stay at Extended Stay Deluxe – Detroit Auburn Hills. I appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience. We are grateful for your business and hope you will come back again soon!