I was stayed in this cheap terrible hotel on oct 2007 for 2 nights with my family. We were 4 ppl in the trip and booked 2 rooms. I was the one who booked the rooms through their website because I stayed with their other property before and they will email me a promotional code every week! This hotel is so dirty the carpet is not clean and the air conditioning is not working, due to the long trip in the day and the weather is not that hot so we were too tired to ask to change rooms. But the wall is so thin you can hear everything in the lounge and the next room, it was so noisy in the morning 7-10am from the ppl warking in the lounge we couldn't sleep until we wanted to. Remember we had booked for 2 nights we don't need to wake up so earily to check out! We tried to fly some eggs in the morning but the fan in the kitchen is FAKE, not a REAL fan with suck all the smoke outside of the room, the room was full of smoke that we had to stop cooking and opened all the windons and door. The kitchen was useless because you can't use it without a fan and there had NO REAL FAN. Finally we checked out on the 3rd morning when we looked at the bill they didn't give us a $20off for the promotional code we booked for, they keep saying that we didn't had the code when we were booked the rooms. Well! I received their email every week and book right through from that email with the promotional code but they refuse to give us. $20off is not a big deal when you were going on a vacation, the problem was the attitude of their stuff was so bad, his name is Frederick! The way he was EXPLAINING to us was so rude! You will know he was saying we were cheap to begging $20off. When we tell him that we could show him about the booking comformation email with the $20off promotional code he said their hotel didn't had a computer?!? what a joke!! A hotel didn't had a computer?!? I think his just making excuse to not giving us the discount! We argued with him in the lobby for 15 mins, because we still had plans we need to leave that hotel. When I got home I wrote a letter to the hotel to complaint about this, the other joke is their hotel manager reply me a letter saying that I had 3 people in the room and didn't charged us for the extra persons, we saved far more than $20?!? come on, we were 4 ppl but we had 2 rooms, where was the extra person?!? I reply the letter to them saying we didn't had extra person but they didn't reply to me again! So, DON'T STAY THIS HOTEL. THE HOTEL IS DIRTY , THE STUFF ARE RUDE AND FULL OF NONSENSE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Detroit - Auburn Hills - Featherstone Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Deluxe Auburn Hills/Featherstone Hotel Auburn Hills
- Auburn Hills Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Auburn Hills