Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shopping Outlet Mall

This mall includes a Play area in the food court and a carousel to ride. Lots of shops with outlet... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Kim N
Rochester Hills, Michigan
Family shopping experience

GREAT mall for all your shopping and entertainment needs. The kids enjoyed the aquarium and it was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sylvie B
via mobile

All reviews outlet mall food court great shopping great lakes crossing something for everyone nice mall great place to shop rainforest cafe bass under one roof shopping experience outlet prices birch run kate spade burlington coat factory this place is huge tj maxx
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Always a pleasure to shop here. The mall is clean, the service is friendly in most of the stores we visit.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

typical mall needed some things so went shopping gthere because it was the closest. typical mall needed some things so went shopping gthere because it was the closest.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Crossed over from Canada to shop in the states. We ended up stopping at this outlet mall for less than an hour though... Couldn't find much other than in the Ralph Lauren store.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

While I'm admittedly not a big fan of shopping, I thought finding some good deals may be fun. Boy was I wrong. The clothing stores were out to lunch price-wise. I did find a nice casual dress which I bought, but 80 bucks is a bit steep. I probably will not go back next time I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Been here a few times to shop for my infant daughter. The have all the essential stores for children and adults.

If you live in Canada, I'm sure Vaughan Mills Outlet is modelled after this one (or vice versa). They are practically identical to me except that Great Lakes has a pretty extreme cinema. As for deals, I've been here in the winter and summer and I can always find deals for my infant daughter. At the Children's Place, I purchased $19.99 price merchandise for $4.99. Overall bought $250.00 worth of baby clothes for $50.00.

I also purchased a pair of Cole Haan boots priced at $239.00 and got them for $69.00.

The food court is adequate for a mall that size and there is ample seating. There's also a kids play area in the middle of the food court and it was quite energetic!

I drove 40 minutes out of my way to come here the last visit and I definitely think it's worth it. The best thing was that I was in Michigan for business so I came solo. Had my wife accompanied me... I'm sure I'd be broke by now!

Spent roughly 2.5 hours there. I could have spent more. Children make you do crazy things, like shop for bargains.

The bathrooms were also very clean and baby friendly.