“Love This Mall!!!”

Great Lakes Crossing Outlets
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Lakes Crossing Outlets, Michigan's largest indoor regional outlet center and entertainment venue, is located at I-75 and Baldwin Road in Auburn Hills. It features 185 shops, restaurants and entertainment options, including manufacturer outlets, unique themed restaurants, a 1000-seat food court and a 25-screen, state-of-the-art theater megaplex - all situated in a single-level, easily accessible racetrack design. Great Lakes Crossing Outlets is also home to over 30 stores and restaurants you won't find anywhere else in Michigan including SEA LIFE Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Food available for purchase
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Are you an outlet shopper like me? If so, you have to check out Great Lakes Crossing, especially if you are looking for somewhere to escape the cold winter, because it is completely enclosed. You could spend the whole day here. Do some shopping; take a lunch break in the amazing food court; rest a bit while taking in a good movie; shop some more and then finish off the day with dinner at my favorite restaurant, Miyako Japanese Steakhouse...YUM!!!. Check out their website, I am sure you will find most of your favorite stores.

1  Thank Simply0305

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We drove up here from Ohio to check out this indoor outlet mall and do some Christmas shopping. The outlet is very large and has the usual stores found in outlet malls. It does have a Bass Pro in it as well. We ate at Toby Keith's restaurant which was very good and we enjoyed a lot. I'd recommend a stop here if you're in the area. There's a lot to look at and it's nice it's indoors.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The mall has every store imaginable. Great for holiday shopping or need a place to cool off in the summer. Great stores with wonderful discounts and the restaurants are all fun and unique. My favorite is Johnny's Rocket Diner.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I usually really enjoy visiting these outlets, but I don't think I would ever go back again on black Friday. It was far too crowded and the sales were no better than they have been in the past when I have visited on other weekends.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Wife and I visited the Outlet Shopping center in hopes for great savings. For clothing, we found better deals at Khols, across the road. the following stores had great deals: GAP, Motherhood, Eddie Bouer, Nautica, Timberland, and Van Heusen (incredible deals). Any other store was had the regular sales...20 - 30% off...nothing exciting.