“Great Time!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Moncton, Canada
“Great Time!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wow! So impressed! After shopping all day was a great way to end the day. The menu was huge so much to choose from! The drinks were also big! Service was good. Once we were done dinner, we moved to the bar area to watch the band. People were up dancing the two step and line dancing. It was very entertaining! The band was amazing.

• Visited July 2013

North Branch, Michigan
“If it's not broken don't fix it!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

My wife and I really liked the food and service and atmosphere, until for some reason they decided to cut costs by changing the grade of hamburger they use and reducing the quantity of french fries you get with the burger. But raised the price of the meal! I have no problem paying a little more for something I enjoy but now the burger is no better than McDonald or Burger King! We were for the 1st time dissatisfied with a meal there! Hopefully we can find something else on the menu that will be satisfying!

• Visited May 2014
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Good for younger crowd”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Although the food was very good, the atmosphere is loud and geared for a young crowd. Service was good, although we felt our server was rather patronizing because we are "older." I thought the hamburger was very good; I have had the club sandwich at an earlier time and that was very good as well. Drinks were also quite good. My companion had their famous fried bologna and she loved it.

• Visited February 2014
TECUMSEH
“good southern cooking”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Big bar with a big menu
good food and service
I had the chicken fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and corn on the cob( corn on the cob over cooked)
my husband had the pulled pork sandwich he loved it
good prices and too full for dessert, when I go back I want to try that deep fried twinkie

• Visited January 2014
Thank MRS.TRAVELS.OFTEN
Stratford, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“if you want good food don't go here”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband had a weekend away without kids and decided that we love Toby Keith so we will try this restraunt. My husband ordered the ribs, they were dry and tasteless. I ordered the fried chicken. I asked for it with gravey on the side. It arrived with gravey over the entire plate, and I mean smothered in gravey, we had to ask for utinsels to eat it with...that took 5 minutes. I immediately scrapped all of the gravey off but the breaded chicken was already soggy. I went to eat the mashed potatoes but they were full of bacon (I can't eat pork as it makes me sick) so the potatoes were out, I moved onto the chicken but it was hard and tasteless as well. I moved onto the corn on the cob but it tasted like field corn....so much for that I had half of my husbands baked potatoe for supper. Our waiter did not return at all to see how our meal was or I would have let him know. I was extremely disappointed in this establishment.

• Visited December 2013