“Late night music, wings with a special bonus!!!!”

Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2012

We stopped in after a concert, ordered some wings and drinks, both excellent and up to our expectations. My other review explains the great margaritas there...a band was playing popular country music and were pretty good. Before long a person we found out was a manager put 2 tickets to Toby Keith's concert for the next night on our table!!! I have never had that happen to me..ever! What a nice surprise, since Toby is a favorite of ours. I will stop back there everytime I am in the area...fans for life!

There are newer reviews for Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill

Reviewed June 25, 2012

One of the worst dining experiences I've ever had in my life. Our food (bbq chicken and ribs) looked and tasted like re-heated leftovers from the night before - which they seriously might have been since our server delivered our order only 5 minutes after we placed it.

After only a couple bites of our food we both lost our appetites and left - we didn't even complain...just wanted to get the heck out of there as fast as possible.

The service was ok, but as other reviewers have noted, the attire is pretty unprofessional. I will never go back. Toby Keith should be embarrassed to have his name associated with this place.

1  Thank Cavallina48390
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The food was average, service great. Nothing special

Reviewed June 15, 2012

We went to Toby Keith's on a Sunday at noon, they had just opened and it was pretty empty. We were seated quickly and our orders were also taken quickly. We had no service problems, although it would be nice if our waitress wore more clothes, save the daisy dukes and crop tops for the evenings. Our food was very good. Wings with honey bbq sauce were ordered as a starter. For our meal: Chicken Wraps, Club Sandwich, Catfish, TK Burger, Chicken Fried Chicken. Typical style food for this type of restaurant. Everything was hot, tasty and filling.
We have been there on numerous occasions and the only issue we have had is slow service from the waitstaff when it is busy.

Reviewed May 24, 2012

Stale chips in the nachos, slow and disorganized service, unprofessional appearance of waitstaff, mostly white iceberg salad and unripe tomatoes with institutional grade salad dressing, overcooked salmon, ridiculously loud music...overall I could not have gotten out of there fast enough. It's a horrible place and I suspect it will go out of business unless the patrons go more for the beer and dancing than for the food.

1  Thank Mtn_States_Rd_Waryer