“Nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Bar food, cheap beer. Menu is broad but nothing stood out as special. One visit was enough for me.

2  Thank GoGetemTiger

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Typical bar food and very good service. We have been here a few times & it is never a bad stop. The apps are better than dinner fare. Stop in have a bite & hit the game.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

A good place for before events at The Palace. We like the appetizers better than the main course offerings.

Reviewed February 25, 2009

I am so happy to be the first person submitting a review for this bar/restaurant- I emailed trip advisor just so this place could be added to the restaurants listed in Auburn Hills because it was such a great place. My husband & I took our 2 younger children here for dinner before a Pistons home game. The atmosphere was very lively - all of the servers were in their game jerseys so it really got you pumped up for the game! The food was so delicious, too, they have an awesome sandwich menu & very reasonably priced. I had a reuben & my husband had the buffalo chicken sandwich. Even the peanut butter & jelly sandwich that my son had was unique looking & very good! This place will also shuttle you to the Palace for $4 per person roundtrip starting one hour prior to game time (they didn't charge us for the kids). Then they are right there after the game gets over to take you back to the bar. Parking at the Palace is $10 so this was a much better deal considering they drop you right off at the door & get in & out much faster than if you were drive there yourself. It would a super fun place to hang out afterwards, too, but as I said we were with our children so it wouldn't have been an appropriate for them later at night. Take a group of friends & have fun!

2  Thank mmr1979