“Five Stars!!!”

Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Auburn Hills B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 23, 2004

The Cobblestone Manor was gorgeous and so homy and comfortable. I guess they bought it in '93 and started renovating shortly afterwards..and now it looks completely different and amazing. This was my first time at a B&B so it was very new sitting down to breakfast with all of the other guests and chatting but once we got used to it it was actually really nice. I was afraid that we'd both be starving after breakfast ( I assumed that it would be muffins and bagels on a platter and help yourself) but they served a fruit plate and either a baked omelette type dish or a baked stuffed french toast both of which were just incredible. Even the breakfast sausages were better than anything that I have tried elsewhere. I know that she makes her granola but I'm beginning to think that perhaps everything is home made. Breakfast is served with "Cobblestones" which are these delicious cinnamon biscuits. Well at any rate neither of of needed to go for the second helping that they offered although it was really nice to know that they were offered. We stayed over valentines weekend and they had the dining room decorated with ballons and streamers... but sooo tastelfully done. It just added to the already romantic feel of the place. Our room was so comfy with a jacuzzi tub just feet from the bed. They had a nice selection of movies that you could borrow which we took advantage of. It's hard to explain but as someone used to hotels and motels you just want to get up and get out in the morning...sightsee until bedtime. I actually found myself mid-day wanting to just go "home". They really really do make a grand effort to make you ultra comfortable and we had a lovely weekend there. I'd happily rate the Cobblestone Manor a five star establishment.

• Stayed: February 2004
1  Thank DaisyBelle
There are newer reviews for Cobblestone Manor Luxury Historic Inn

Reviewed March 19, 2004

This was easily the best bed and breakfast (or hotel for that matter) that we have ever stayed in. The home is beautiful and uniquely decorated but I really appreciated all the little details, the high quality soaps and shampoos, ironed sheets and a million little details that charmed and pleased me. The beds were so comfortable and the breakfast was outstanding. I would highly recommend staying at the Cobblestone Manor anytime you are in the Detroit or surrounding area.

2  Thank lilredhairgrl