“Worst service from waitress and manager”
Review of Pat & Jerry's Family Restaurant - CLOSED

Pat & Jerry's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
saint louis
“Worst service from waitress and manager”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

I just had the worst experience I have ever had at the Pat & Jerry's Restaurant! There was a party of 8 people eating the buffet are bill was over $100.00. It was my father's birthday, he had a coupon for $5 off a dessert. He order a banana split which cost
$5. 39, the waitress refused to get him order one because it cost more than $5.00. When he said he would pay the differece of .39 cents she said she could not do that. Then waitress also refused to bring plates for a cake that purchased for the birthday. Then waitress also refused to give us a to-go box for the cake. She said she would have to charge us .50 cent for it, we refused to pay for it. We did not give the waitress a tip for a poor service. If this restaurant is soo cheap that they can't afford to please the customers maybe they shouldn't be in business!!!

• Visited August 2011

Saginaw, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happy with everything!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011

I don't know where the negative experiences are coming from. I've always had positive results here! Sounds kind of fishy that nothing good happened at this place! Somebody have a grudge or is it a competitor writing such awful reviews?

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank skeptic2011
Auburn, Michigan
“Good small town reasturant”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

This is a typically ma & pa shop. It's home cooked food. There's a meal special each day of the week. You can't go wrong with that or the buffet. They also have a wide selection of baked items. I'd recommend you grab a loaf of 'monkey bread' to take home.

And one tip: you have to be smart enough to not bite into hot food like the previous reviewer. Seriously blaming the cook because you don't know how to eat properly?

• Visited May 2011
4 Thank KillaBanana
Michigan
“This may be the worst place I've ever eaten at.”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

I'm ashamed to admit I ate at this hole. A friend wanted to go, and I agreed. I lost self-esteem the moment I walked through the door - this is a depressing place, and I felt like a real loser just being in there.
I ordered a cheeseburger, and it was truly terrible - it had a sour taste, which I think might have been pickle juice, though there were no pickles on it. Shortly after getting our food served, the waiter said he didn't mean to rush us, but would we please go to the cash register and pay right then, because they wanted to count the till! The only good thing I can say is that the waiter, who was nice, at least told me honestly that he would not recommend the onion rings. They must be truly inedible.
There is no way, ever, that I would go anywhere near this place again. I felt dirty and depressed for the rest of the evening.

• Visited May 2011
Midland
“Reminds Me of a Cafeteria”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

I have never too much cared for the food that Pat & Jerry's makes and I would never, but never have them cater an event. I have had the food that they have catered and it wasn't worth buying. My husband does like this place and probably be going back, but I think they should limit their menu choices and work at making the food actually good. There is just too much cheap, crappy food. The waitress was nice and knew most of her customers, which is always nice.

• Visited March 2011