“BEST HOME COOKED FOOD, LIKE MOM'S”
Review of Elk Crossing Cafe

Elk Crossing Cafe
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Awesome food, great prices... .. The owner came out and spoke to me (who live's and works at the Detroit Metro Airport in the industrie) I was visiting my parents. For a small town this was such a good ol' home meal as well as treatment for all of us.. Made me proud of where i took my parents..The owner came out and truely wanted to know how our meal and service was.. Yaa the owner.. Nice.... I had my daughter and husban go to the restaurant during hunting season and the owner came out to ask them their thoughts on the meal and service.. What a Big find in a small town of Atlanta, Michigan..True home treatment... I work in the industrie at the DTW area and was so impressed on the treatment so much, Yes,,, I took the time to write this.. Jim Shelly

Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

My family eats here everytime we come up. The food is delicious and the owners are the nicest people that you will ever meet. They have the YOLO French toast as one of the breakfast options, try it! It is awesome. Also, they make potato chips there, you absolutely have to try them.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Best food in town and such awesome price's.. Great breakfast and had a burger that was the best...... Thanks

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very nice owners. Made you feel like you were friends visiting. Great service and food was great! Nice atmosphere. Great place to eat, nice change from fast food. Little town has a great cafe.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Great weekly specials and fine dining in a small package. Have not been disappointed yet. Great value and food, with a Owner greeting you or checking on your service. Can't go wrong and the Community always present to greet out of town folks. Great Small town place to grab a bite!

1  Thank NorthCountryMich