“Not perfect, but still delicious!”
Review of Biggby Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Biggby Coffee
Ranked #21 of 23 Coffee & Tea in Ann Arbor
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I just discovered Biggby Coffee, and I'm a little bit obsessed.

What I like: The drinks! The caramel mocha is smooth and light. Other places make mochas that taste like hot chocolate or that make you feel like you've eaten a giant piece of chocolate afterwards. I've had the brewed coffee, the butterbear and a handful of other drinks...and I loved them all. For the kids, they have flavored lemonades and smoothie-like options, too. And, they don't carry donuts, which eliminates the kiddos begging for sugar during the visit.

What I don't like: The menu is crazy huge. I had to go inside and get an actual booklet of drinks to understand the choices. You can't just order a drink here. "Do you want it hot, iced or frozen?" I feel if I wanted it iced or frozen, I would have said so. "Three or four shots?" Again, if I wanted extra shots, I would have asked for them. I walk away feeling as if they are trying to upsell me, not really get me the drink of my dreams.

Also, the parking lot here is really small, and getting out can be difficult because of traffic.

There are newer reviews for Biggby Coffee

Reviewed February 11, 2012

I've been to several Biggby outlets around Michigan. I'm an espresso drinker. Ann Arbor has some amazing local coffee shops these days, but I have to say, Biggby does a fairly good espresso, and much better than Starbucks burnt toast espresso which is disgusting.

Reviewed July 27, 2008

saved me a bus trip to Ypsi on a Sunday, free WiFi THANK YOU

Coffee is great as always without saying