Courtyard Ann Arbor
Sheraton.com
$84
$109
Hampton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$76
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
Orbitz.com
$75
All reviewstypical courtyardlobby bistrofront deskcourtyard by marriottupgraded to a suitestationary bikenice optionpower outletswould stay here againfree weightsstarbucks coffeelounge areaup to datebusiness tripnice hotelindoor poolhotel is located
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed here one night for a business trip to U of M and was pleasantly surpised by how nice and modern it was. The rooms were standard rooms but very clean. I was upgraded to a suite which was nice. I also had a refrigerator in my room which was great because I like to purchase serveral bottles of water. The bistro has limited food selection but luckily, there were a number of restaurants nearby. Will stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Nice hotel, staff was nice, rooms clean, a little dated. Very spacious! Nice T.V. Stayed for a surgery at U of M, good location easy to find, free parking. Lobby and general ares very nice.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is my second stay here. I like the warm decor of this hotel with its tan and red color scheme and the reception area is very spacious and bright. My room on this occasion (236) was very nice except the bath had ink like staining and would have liked seperate switches for the light and bathroom as the fan was quite noisy!
Staff are pleasant and attentive. I would definately stay here again - good hotel at a good price.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Clean, and simple. Loved this hotel for our quick one night stay. 45 Minutes from Downtown Detroit. Close to University of Michigan Campus so plenty places to eat and places to see around the hotel. Mall is right across the street. Right of the freeway. Room was decorative very new and nice, and was clean. Didn't use the pool but noticed that it is handicapped accessible with a lift swing. Also the lobby is awesome and there is a cute "bistro" there. Which i thought would be awesome for those needing that. If we ever come back to the area we will stay here again. Room are very up - to - date which was a plus! Almost forgot - LOVED the matress, so comfy I wanted to take it home!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank deltamay
Reviewed January 5, 2012

My family had a very pleasant and comfortable stay at the Courtyard. Our first room smelled of cigarette smoke but after we called down to the front desk they promptly changed our room. The second room was clean, did not smell of smoke and laid out better than the first room. The staff was very helpful and polite. There were not a lot of activities for children but my kids loved swimming in the pool. I do not recommend the Cafe in the hotel. Our breakfast was pricy and the food was not very good. Grab a complimentary coffee and go out to eat. The location was perfect for me. The hotel was easy to get to with a mall, gas, restaurants, and thruway close by.

Room Tip: we had a room on the third floor that was quiet and the sleeping area was separate from desk/pull out sofa area. My kids felt like they had their own room with a TV.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family