“comfort”

Fairfield Inn Ann Arbor
Ranked #24 of 35 Hotels in Ann Arbor
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We stayed there for a swim meet at EMU. We stayed Fairfield Inns several time. Always happy with them. Room was very spacious and beds were comfy. We love their breakfast, including waffles, yogurts, sandwiches, fruits. There were fresh fruits and coffee and tea at the lobby area all the time. We definitely advise this hotel.
It is very convenient and close to everything. There is a big shopping mall, named Briarwood. If you want to go Ann Arbor downtown, it is only 3 miles away. We ate in a restaurant , La Marsa, in downtown and enjoyed it. It has Mediterranean cuisine. There is an Olive Garden, and Max and Erma's very close.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dolphinmaniac

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was surprised and very happy with the cleanliness of this room. This was a weekend get away for my husband and I. The room was comfortable and quiet. The staff was very helpful and accommodating.
I liked the fact that the sink was outside of the bathroom. I could do my hair while my husband steamed up the bathroom.
I will stay here again.
Great room at a great price.

Room Tip: We stayed on the top floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank limila
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was delighted with our room. I had no great expectations given the budget rate I got online, but we only needed a room for a night so we could visit U-M. We were pleasantly surprised at every turn. The room was sparkling clean and comfortable. The fitness room and pool were terrific, and the free breakfast far exceeded the norm. I really appreciated the breakfast sandwiches, the boiled eggs, fresh fruit, top-drawer yogurts, juices, excellent coffee and waffles.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank shipsley
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Older building but still clean. Large pool for a Fairfeild and a hot whirlpool. Breakfast was very good. Room was clean and property does not have any suites. I did smash 2 spiders that tried to scurry across the wall.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hurricane48
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We needed a place to stay for a weekend wedding in Ann Arbor. We chose this for the location and the price. Typical breakfast buffet included,which was great for our purposes. We did not spend much time at the property except to sleep, shower and change. Clean, but smaller rooms. We had a king with pullout sofa sleep, Bathroom is dated and has sink outside of the room, this worked out okay.
Pleasant, friendly staff. Extremely clean lobby with lots of tables for eating breakfast. Bathroom facility near lobby immaculate.Staff is always working cleaning up during beakfast to keep area clean for patrons. They were awesome!
This hotel is a two minute ride to the mall, not far to the stadium and downtown.
We would recommend based on the price, clean location and friendly staff.
We had a peaceful, uneventful stay at this property. If you are looking for a clean, basic property with breakfast aat a reasonable priced you will be happy here. It worked out great for us.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank molly062
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I enjoyed my stay at this Fairfield Inn. The room was a bit small, but comfortable - especially the bed. It wasn't the most quiet hotel at which I've stayed, but I'm a heavy sleeper so it didn't bother me. The front desk staff were fantastic and provided some great local advice. The complimentary breakfast was better than a basic continental breakfast. I'd stay again if I was in Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MikeMoAtl
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Updated TV, nice chase lounger, free wireless internet; however, the bathroom/sink layout could have been more updated. The continental breakfast was great; however, the hot water amenity was often unavailable.

Room Tip: Make sure to request a room other than looking over the roofing and heating/cooling units, etc.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business