Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North
Sheraton.com
$109
Hampton.com
$84
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$139
$135
$146
GardenInn.com
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
Orbitz.com
$75
Red Roof
$76
All reviewsnorth campusfront deskthe breakfast areabed was comfortablecomplimentary breakfastclean roomswould stay here againbusiness centerupon checkfitness roomgreat place to stayfitness centershort drivehousekeeping staffhot tubvery nice hotelyogurt
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I frequently stay in this hotel for business. I can count on a clean room with a to-die- for, comfortable bed. The breakfast is always good and the staff is friendly. No wonder this property is booked solid most of the time. Thanks goodness for their consistency and attention to cleanliness.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Wisdom40
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experiences at our hotel. I am very pleased you enjoy your time with us! I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments along to my staff members, they take pride in their work and they will be happy to hear such positive feedback. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

While the staff was wonderful, the hotel interior is worn out. The carpet in our room was soaked from the air conditioner upstairs. The carpet in the hall was threadbare and in our room was unraveling and moldy. Our family is highly allergic to mold and dander and left the hotel completely stuffed up and feeling miserable. When notified the staff of problems, they responded immediately, however when we asked about the carpet they said it was drying fine and left. Carpet remained wet for 3 out of 4 days of our stay. On leaving, I looked under bed for left items and found a shoe from past guests and a TON of dust. Obviously had not been swept in months. No wonder allergies were acting up!

• Stayed: September 2012

We appreciate your feedback! I will make sure to pass your feedback along to our staff members, they take pride in their work and we are always continuously improving. I apologize that you experienced cleanliness issues. We have been working very hard to correct this and I must say we have had success. We hope to provide you with another opportunity to serve you if you are ever back in the Ann Arbor area!

Best regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very nice, clean & comfortable hotel close to the University of Michigans north campus. Very nice breakfast included. Easy drive to north campus without having to drive through downtown area & main campus. Good place to stay if you're child is staying on North campus

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank for taking the time to provide your review on our hotel. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

We look forward to serving you again!

Hampton Inn Ann Arbor North

Reviewed August 23, 2012

I booked a one-night stay through Hotwire before traveling to AA for training. I am very pleased at the results of my "blind" purchase! The property was easy to find, well-located, and withing walking distance of restaurants and shops. Check-in was friendly and efficient and I enjoyed the "extra" of a fresh cookie after a few hours on the road. My room was clean, bright, quiet, and comfortable. The breakfast selection was varied, plentiful, and ready when I was!

My only surprise was not finding a fridge in the room - I have come to expect that, even at lower-priced properties. I will admit, though, that I did not ask about one and I was able to use ice and the bathroom sink to keep my pop cold.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience at our hotel. I am very pleased you enjoyed your time with us! I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments along to my staff members, they take pride in their work and they will be happy to hear such positive feedback. We hope to see you again, if you are in Ann Arbor area!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I was on a road trip with my family and we stayed only one night but the stay was very pleasant anyway. We did have a bit of a problem when we checked in because I had booked a room with a fridge and microwave which was not included in the room we were given. When we went to the front desk we were told the hotel was fully booked and they would see if there was a spare fridge around. They never got back to us. We were stuck so we went next door to the restaurant and came back to have fun in the pool. We enjoyed the room, the beds were very clean and had nice sheets and lots of pillows. The overall experience was great. Breakfast was great, lots of different foods were offered. The only negative would be the staff at the desk, they were not the most pleasant. The lobby and the carpeting in the hallways was a bit dingy and dated but overall we had a great night there.

Room Tip: We travelled with our dog so we weren't given the best room, I know they have nice updated rooms avail. so just ask when booking. Also the end away from the restaurant is quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
JessicaHogle, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ann Arbor - North, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to comment on your experiences at our hotel. I am pleased that most aspects of your stay you enjoyed but am sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory experience with the staff. I will most certainly follow-up and share your comments with my staff members so they can improve our guests' overall experience. Thank you again for providing this feedback so we can improve our services for future stays at our hotel.