Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites
$84
$109
Hampton.com
$139
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
Hotels.com
$146
GardenInn.com
$76
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$113
$80
Red Roof
$189
  • Restaurant
1,193 results
All reviewspool tableshuffle boardred lobsterbob evanseastern michigan universityroom was cleanhot tubthe breakfast areapool areahot breakfastwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelnice staynice breakfastgreat place to stayshuttle servicecollege visit
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I wanted to stay at one of the BEST hotels in Ann Arbor for a reasonable price. The Ann Arbor Regent Hotel did not fail to deliver. The Executive suite was neat, clean, comfortable and luxurious; my rest was quiet and undisturbed by hallway noise. It had everything I needed to make my stay perfect. The garden gazebo area was the biggest "sell" quality for me, along with the style of the suite. And of course, the free hot continental breakfast was quite delectable. The exercise room was super-cool (temperature-wise and equipment). There were Lysol wipes for cleanliness/hygiene, extra towels and a water cooler; open 24 hours. My stay was made perfect by the most friendliest staff I've encountered in a while. They were very helpful and also let me know what was around town (shopping and restaurants). For those who want to park and ride (which is what I did while visiting U of M's campus), you can park in Arbor Land mall, which is right across the street, and ride the AATA bus (super clean and about a 10 minute ride or so into the Central Campus area) for $1.50. I loved everything about my stay and will definitely be back!

Room Tip: Staying on the second floor may have attributed to the "less noise" factor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
aarsales, Director of Sales at Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff works hard to make every guests stay exceptional, every time. None of our rooms face the street, which makes the rooms peaceful and quiet. Very happy to hear you liked our breakfast, seeing that we have 100% fresh squeezed orange juice and rotating hot breakfast items every day. We hope you had the chance to utilize our garden area. Many guests love to have their breakfast out there, or just relax on a nice sunny day. You are correct; the bus line does pass right by the hotel, making it easy for guests without a car to get around town easily. Hope your next visit to Ann Arbor is just as memorable with us as the last!

Thank you!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

About a 10 or 15-minute drive along a main drag (Washtenaw) to the center of town. Clean, comfortable rooms w/nice amenities. Usual breakfast included (continental plus serve-yourself eggs/potatoes/meat). Friendly staff. Near a bunch of shopping malls, including a 16- or 20-screen movie theater, Barnes & Noble, and Satchel's BBQ.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
aarsales, Director of Sales at Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you for noticing our friendly staff and clean rooms. Our staff members strives to exceed each guests expectations, every time. We are close to many shopping centers and grocery stores, as well as locally owned restaurants and shops. Our breakfast does include all the hot items you mentioned, as well as 100% fresh squeezed orange juice and locally owned Bear Claw Coffee. If your travels bring you to Ann Arbor again, we hope you stay and enjoy yourself once again.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was my first stay at the Ann Arbor Regent hotel. I was very pleasantly surprised by how clean, comfortable and enjoyable a stay it was! My room was clean and quiet, the bed comfortable, the bathroom very nicely appointed. They have a lounge area on the 2nd floor with an indoor soccer table, a shuffleboard table and a pool table. Many guests of the hotel enjoyed these each night. A great way to relax, and a very novel idea. The staff was pleasant, polite and professional, something lacking in many area hotels. The pool was well kept, the pool chemicals well balanced. (I saw staff testing the water each day - something else I NEVER see in other area hotels!) Two minor things that kept my stay from being perfect were the seriously limited number of television stations available in the room and the towels could be a better quality. Not bad, just could be better. Otherwise this would be a gem of a boutique hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We make the comfort and safety of our guests our #1 priority, which is why we test the pool and hot tub everyday and make sure each room is cleaned thoroughly. Our garden and billiards lounge were created so that our guests have many options for a relaxing stay. Thank you for mentioning our channel line-up and our in-room towel. These are two areas that we are currently looking at to better. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We spent the weekend (two nights) at this hotel when we were taking our student back to the University of Michigan, and it was a good home base for all of the errands and such that we needed to run. The property itself is nice, with ample parking, and the facilities and our room (we booked a one-bedroom suite) were very clean. The room was nice and quiet, too. (We found it interesting that there was no guide to the hotel in the room, as is typical of most hotel rooms.) While we're not big television watchers, we were nonetheless somewhat surprised by the limited number of cable TV channels--does anyone really need three ESPN channels with few other options? (No HBO, no Food Channel, no HGTV, for instance, that are readily available elsewhere.) The free breakfast is a good value, with eggs, bacon, fruit, yogurt, cereals, and the like; the hotel could use a somewhat larger dining space, however, as people were spread out into the main lobby when all of the limited number of seats had been taken. The staff members were pleasant, and despite the quirks, we may go back when we're next in Ann Arbor.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay in the One Bedroom Suite. You are correct, we do not have HBO, but we do have Showtime and a great list of other channels. Very happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast, as we have 100% fresh squeezed orange juice and rotating hot breakfast items everyday. Our hotel was sold our during your stay, which does tend to make the breakfast area a little congested when everyone comes down at once. We can't wait to have you stay with us again during your next trip. GO BLUE!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I recently booked this hotel for my trip to Ann Arbor only due the reason that it was #1 in Trip Advisor's ranking but I had this fear in the back of my mind associated with non-brandname hotels. As soon as I checked in, I thanked Trip Advisor in my heart as there is everything in this hotel one finds in top chains. The hotel is very well maintained, the staff goes out of the way to help the customers, the garden is beautiful, the rooms are decent and very clean, the location is perfect with all the shopping and dining within a short distance but at the same time, away from the noise. In short, I would say that this is a Marriott in half the price and will definitely stay here if I visit Ann Arbor again. Actually this is how a win-win business should be modelled, as the rates are really great for the customers while winning the customers' loyalty and more customers through positive feedback.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. Our staff works hard to maintain the hotel and give each guest the best experience possible. The garden was designed so that our guests have a calm and relaxing space to have breakfast, read a good book, or gather with family and friends. We look forward to your next stay in Ann Arbor with us!

Thank you!