Weber's Boutique Hotel
Hampton.com
$149
$127
Sheraton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$146
GardenInn.com
$76
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$113
$75
Red Roof
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
All reviewspoolside roompool areaprime ribping ponguntil midnightroom servicehot tubgreat roomfootball weekendhabitatspiralbluetoothwebstermirrorsaunaatriumfixtures
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Weber's has been there a long time and you can tell that. The front desk staff were rather robotic and impersonal at registration. The room price is not very low and they charge $2.00 for a cookie that is baked on the premises. Many hotels give you a cookie, or as many as you like as a welcome gift.
The room was average, and you could tell that it was old. The view was of the roof. The restaurant will be covered in another review. I will say that it was very good and the staff was Terrific! If I had it to do all over again, I would eat there, but sleep elsewhere.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank dgorden
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We booked this hotel because we were part of a group that would be touring together. We were charged 120.00 a night which was the group rate. So we were expecting a great hotel. Sadly the first room we were offered had peeling wall paper, a smell we could not locate, one chair and about 2 feet between the end of the bed and the TV.

We were extremely disappointed as we have had nicer rooms and accommodations for half the price. They offer room service, the only place to eat the dinner would be in the bed, no table or chairs, no place to drink your coffee or play games....

Having said that we did call the desk and complained, with no results we asked to speak to the guy in charge on the evening shift. He was sensitive to our needs, found us a bigger room with a king bed, brought in a folding table, covered with a table cloth and two dining chairs. It made our stay a lot more pleasant. Unfortunately we did not get his name which we would like to recognize for his great service

I think it is two bad, that the bar is a meat market, if you would like to have a quite talk with your friends this is not a place for you. The music was very loud people hang outside right by the door, drinking, smoking both cigarettes and pot.

We had a catered dinner that quite nice however the bar in the room started shutting down 2 hours before the end of the time we were given for the banquet room. I would not stay here again

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kathleen E
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The hotel is very good, with a lot of features. sauna, pool, fitness room, games room, bar, lounge, restaurant...
What I think that could be improved is the openning time of the restaurant. I opens at 6h30 Mon-Fri. I think it would be better to open at 6h00. It is worse in the weekend. Saturday and Sunday it opens only at 8h00. For those who need to get out early cannot enjoy teh very good breakfast menu.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Roberto C
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were in town for a college visit/Michigan Basketball game. Our family of 7 rented two poolside rooms and had a great time. We took advantage of the weekend getaway package which included $ at the restaurant. We ate a dinner and tow breakfasts at the restaurant.
The service was very good, the pool/sauna/hot tub area was nice. The kids also enjoyed the pool table and ping pong table.
Webers has done a good job over the years of keeping up by investing in modern upgrades to a family owned motel.

Room Tip: If you have kids, request a pool side room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JohnnyHHHHH
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My boyfriend and I got the Cafe Suite Package and stayed here overnight. I have mixed feelings about our stay. I very much enjoyed relaxing in our room. We had a minor issue with room service, nothing that would have prevented me from staying there ever again, but when we reported it to the manager she was extremely rude.

Bottom line: If you stay here and you have no issues with your stay you will probably have a great time. However, if you do have an issue do not expect to be treated with professionalism and respect, Robyn was the only employee who seemed to care about her job. There are definitely better places to stay in Ann Arbor that cost less and treat people with respect. I will not be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple