“Business Trip”

Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
Ranked #14 of 35 Hotels in Ann Arbor
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for business and had a great experience. The staff from check-in were great and anytime I needed anything as I was there for almost a week, were very accommodating. The rooms were very comfortable, nicely updated and bed slept great. The bathrooms are good as well, for person at a time. Room service food was also pretty good, however one night I ordered room service and it was just after 10pm and (they are supposed to stay open until 11pm) I was unable to order a late night snack....that was the only thing I can say not so nice; I made up for it by ordering breakfast the next am and it was very good. The fitness room is nice as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
StephenSmyka, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear summersl,

Thanks so much for your lengthy visit and taking the time to share your experiences - both are appreciated tremendously!

I am glad we exceeded your expectations overall and will address the In-Room Dining issue as we are open until 11:00 PM, nightly.

Hope to serve you again soon. Please let me know if i can be of service in any way, any time.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Super comfortable beds, clean rooms, and good service from front desk desk staff and housekeeping. My only complaint is the slowness of the wifi (but it is "complimentary") and the size of the bathroom - very small. This is a great location for visiting UM.

1  Thank Marihopewell

Dear Marihopewell,

Thank you for your business and taking the time to comment on your experience during your recent visit to Ann Arbor. I appreciate both a great deal.

Glad to hear your expectations were met overall and sorry to hear you found our internet slow. We will be adding bandwidth options up to 50 megs in the very near future which should satisfy all our guests needs.

We hope to serve you again in the near future. If I may answer any questions or be of service in the meantime, please call on me any time.

Best -

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here on the 4th of July. All staff showed signs of excellent training and hiring practices. We were greeted warmly and shown to our room. The bed was extremely comfortable and we were happy to have the small frig in our room. The complimentary wireless had a strong and stable signal, which is not always the case. The hotel itself is located quite close to I-94, which made it a breeze to continue our trip. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear SM510,

Thanks so much for your business and kind words regarding your experience with us - we appreciate both beyond words!

Glad to read we exceeded your expectations and truly hope we have an opportunity serve you again in the near future.

If I can be of service in the meantime, please call on me any time.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Had a very good stay at the Sheraton. Very easy to find and accessible to many other things -- there's a mall across the street; restaurants near by; easy access to/from the highway and to gas stations. Far enough away from the college scene yet only a few miles from it if you like that scene. There is a fridge/microwave/free water/coffee in the rooms. Only thing I didn't like was the height of the sink/mirror in the bathroom. However, I believe for most people it would be fine, but since I'm short, it was difficult to brush my teeth. Shower had great pressure. The pools and workout room were very accessible also.

Dear DC227,

Thanks very much for your business and insightful comments & feedback - I appreciate it immensely.

Glad we surpassed your expectations and hope to serve you again in the near future.

If I may be of service in any way, please call on me.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

The room was very comfortable for our family as we were there to tour Michigan. The front desk clerk was knowledgable and very helpful. They had us booked in a king and he was able to move us to room with 2 very comfortable queen beds. The rooms were large, microwave, coffee maker, and a refrigerator. The bathroom was small but very well appointed. I would definitely stay there again.
We didn't eat there so I can't review that part. We were there only one night and at 8:15am got a knock from housekeeping to clean our room. That was odd since we hadn't even checked out.

Room Tip: great indooor and outdoor pool! We had a view of the pool which was nice!

Dear margorules,

Thanks very much for affording us the opportunity to serve you and taking time to provide your insights from your recent visit.

I'm glad to hear we exceeded your expectations and appreciate the kind words and recommendation a great deal. I apologize for the early knock on your door - no excuse.

Please let me know any time I may be of service to you.

Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

I was traveling for business and somehow neglected to make a reservation. I've stayed at this Sheraton several times before, but always with a reservation. Although they were fully booked, the associate at the front desk spent a significant amount of time with me and spoke to the hotel manager on my behalf. In the end, I got a room for one night, which was all that I needed. They displayed exceptional customer service. I always enjoy staying at this hotel since the renovation.

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Gary W,

Thanks so much for your business loyalty and taking the time to share your experiences - I appreciate both tremendously!

I'm delighted we were able to accommodate you as usual and appreciate the compliments of my team.

If I may be of service to you in any way on your future visits, please call on me personally.

Hospitably yours,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

As others have mentioned, beds were very comfortable and room was very clean. Hotel has been recently renovated and lobby was impressive. Staff was warm and accommodating. Only two criticisms: not enough outlets in the room (there were three of us and we were surprised there was not a charging strip at the desk or even an accessible outlet at the desk to charge things at) and also the air conditioning unit was pretty loud when it came on. Even with those two small things, we would stay here again as it is a great location for campus visits and the rooms were otherwise good.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Beachmom2kids

Dear Beachmom2kids,

Thanks for staying with us and taking time to share your experiences and feedback from your recent visit.

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities overall and sincerely appreciate the recommendation and return intent. There are outlets in the sides of the nightstands as well as the side of the desk in all our rooms which can be missed if you're not looking right at them.

We look forward to your return visit in the near future. If I may be of service in the meantime, I trust you won't hesitate to call on me any time.