Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel
$140
GardenInn.com
$84
$77
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ann Arbor(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$114
HIExpress.com
$77
$72
$114
HolidayInn.com
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$188
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
$149
$116
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskthe indoor outdoor poolworkout roomother hotelsbreakfast buffetthe general managercomfortable hotelfitness centercomfortable bedsbusiness centergreat roomup to dateoatmealbriarwood mallnice stayconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2011

The hotel is a few miles south of most of the action in Ann Arbor. It is a typical Sheraton, but newer furnishings than some. Typical lack of hospitality and attention from the staff, but nothing horrible. Comfortable room, reasonably quiet. Nothing special, but there aren't many special options in Ann Arbor. You can't go too far wrong here.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
StephenSmyka, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

Dear GLBrown:

Thanks for your business and feedback regarding your recent stay with us.
Please feel free to e-mail me directly at ssmyka@sheratonannarbor.com with anything specifically we could have done better for you both in product & service quality - we certainly want all our guests to feel special.

Reviewed August 24, 2011

First of all I want to say this is the 5th year I have stayed in this hotel. They have recently remodeled the place and it is nicely done. The entrances instead of pushing your card in the machine now, you just waive it by the sensor and it opens. I know it seems small but it makes it nice when you have your hands full. The pillows are 5 star! Very nice and the comforter is too. I had plenty nights of good sleep! The only negative thing is the front desk manager is a jerk. Real rude in fact. We are all with a group and we called for an early check in and he told us "check in time is at 3:00" we were there at 12:00. We had to go to the school and get registered. He never checked anyone in as the rooms were ready, He made all of us sit and wait until 3:00. Then about 40 of us all lined up in line and got checked in. It is hard to believe they all became ready at once exactly at 3:00. I never saw him again the rest of the 6 days and It was nice the rest of the stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
StephenSmyka, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear mattscards:

Thank you so much for your continued business loyalty and favorable impression with our fantastic transformation!

The rudeness and difficulty you encountered with my staff is inexcusable and certainly not typical of this hotel. I will address the matter accordingly - it will not be repeated in the future. Thanks for letting me know.

If I may be of any assistance, please call on me personally. I look forward to serving you next time.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Newly renovated. Clean rooms, quiet hotel, comfortable beds. Free parking. Convenient location, just a bit hard to find.
Recommended highly. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear PeterT55:

Thanks very much for the business, kind words and intent to return - I appreciate all greatly.
If I can be of service please call on me anytime. I look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Things are taken care of when needed, staff is super-helpful and quiet

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

Dear yannaras:

Thanks for your business and nice posting. I look forward to serving you again very soon.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance, any time.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

We stayed here for a week. Very easy check in and out. Nice lobby and bar. Great rooms, comfy beds. Interesting indoor/outdoor pool. Fitness center, Starbucks coffee in room. Did not try the restaurant, very many nearby, as well as a large mall. Staff very helpful, price okay. Only negative, no continental breakfast. Oh, and great internet connection.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank tlc141
StephenSmyka, General Manager at Sheraton Ann Arbor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Dear tlc141:

Thanks very much for your business and kind words - we hope to see you back soon.
If I can be of service in the meantime, please call on me personally.