“Found unclean & unkept”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Ann Arbor

Days Inn Ann Arbor
Ranked #32 of 34 Hotels in Ann Arbor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
SF
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am an extensive traveler and my stay at Days Inn Ann Arbor was just one of the worst experience of ever had. Note that I paid just $50 per night and so my expection was just a stay worth $50 a night. Nothing more, nothing less.
When I got into room, I couldn't believe my eyes. The bed sheets were with stains of body fluid all over. Obvioulsy some couple had one wild night. Good for them but I do not need to witness that? I went back to the front desk and asked for another room. The staff aplogized and gave me another room. This time, when I got into the room, there was a guy half naked lying on the bed. At this point, I thought about asking for refund and search for another motel. However, it was late night and I was too tired.
To be short, this motel needs major renonation. The hallway is filthy and smelly. With current facilities and equipments, a rate over $30 is a rip off.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Brian J
Saginaw
Reviewed October 26, 2012

We were told when we checked in that carpet was being installed in the hallway. Why couldnt they check us in in another area of the hotel? Got there at 2:00pm. We've been up since 4:30 am for an appt at UM hospital. All we wanted to do was sleep until dinner time. The w orkers were scraping, pounding, staple gunning and yelling down the hall at each other till around 5:30-6:00. Couldnt hardly sleep a wink. When we did doze off there would be loud slams on the wall. The smell of glue or whatever they were using was nauseating. The bed was very uncomfortable, the whole mid section all the way across was extremely worn while the top and lower sections were firm. We both had sore backs the next morning. Other than that, the cont breakfast was good, the shower and tv worked well.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple