Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor - U of Michigan South
$127
Sheraton.com
$109
Hampton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$75
$189
$167
  • Restaurant
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbagelsoutside entryhard boiled eggsother hotelsplace to sleepcold cerealoff the highwayclose to downtownstayed one nightminute drivewould stay againfresh fruitcoffee makerann arbor areapets
Reviewed April 24, 2014

We only stayed for one night but it was an enjoyable experience. The front desk staff was helpful and friendly. I called with some questions before I booked the room and Jason patiently answered all my questions and booked my room. Jason also checked me in and was very accommodating. The room was cozy and clean. The WIFI connection worked well in the room and we enjoyed the variety of channels on the flat screen TV. You can tell the rooms were recently remodeled and were kept up with still. Our room came with its own heater you could adjust the temperature which was wonderful. The cleaning staff I interacted with were also polite and greeted us with a smile. The continental breakfast was clean and organized with delicious hot coffee. For the price, it was an outstanding experience.

Room Tip: Didn't hear any noise on the second level. But don't request a second level room if you have trouble with steep steps.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
MAGGIE S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor - U of Michigan South, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. As we are constantly making improvements to improve both, our inn and service, we are pleased to know all of the amenities we have to offer suited you well during your time in Ann Arbor. Our staff is eager to help and I’m glad Jason was able to assist you so well! Your comments will be shared with our team as it is encouraging and rewarding.

We look forward to providing you the best our Red Roof Inn has to offer and to continue exceeding your expectations in your future travel endeavors.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We were looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for several nights in Ann Arbor. Having stayed at one of the higher priced A2 establishments last year, we decided to try Red Roof Inn, having had really good luck with them in several other locations. We ended up with a very good room for the price. Best mattress I've slept on in years, good continental breakfast and friendly staff. Their location is superb if you are coming for U. Michigan events, and rooms are surprisingly quiet, despite being quite handy to I-94. We'll be staying here again, for certain (we have family in the area and are happy to have found a nice place to stay that doesn't break the bank)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank HappySwede

I’m pleased we were able to provide you with the amenities and services you expect at a competitive price. As we are constantly striving to improve the quality of our services and amenities, your comments are greatly appreciated in letting us know we are heading in the correct direction and we will continue to do so. Our mattresses are new and your positive feedback will certainly assist us in future renovations.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you during your future travels.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

i wasnt expecting such a nicely updated and clean room for the price i paid, but it exceeded my expectations. loved the room decor. even though we were early, they managed to have a room available for me and my daughter visiting the college. i left my WIFI hotspot in the room at checkout time then left for the airport and the room attendant named Josesa brought it to the front desk and Alyson set it aside for me to make arrangements to have it shipped back to my office. London and Nicole at the front desk kept an eye on it for me while i waited for the delivery. the WIFI device was returned to me and i am very grateful. the included breakfast was fresh and plentiful and the coffee was delicious.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
MAGGIE S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor - U of Michigan South, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

I’m thrilled to hear all of our amenities and staff suited your stay so well. We are always so pleased to have the ability to get lost items back to our guests and I’m glad our staff could be of assistance to you regarding this matter! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Your comments will be passed along to the entire staff and used to continuously make adjustments in regards to the customer service we strive to provide to each and every one of our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to see you in your future travels.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Although I did not think the hotel was very upscale, nor all that clean, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed my visit due to an outstanding front desk employee, Jason Hobbs. He was extremely accommodating, compassionate for my needs due to a medical emergency, and very polite. He made my experience during a very stressful time pleasant and special. Thank you Jason.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
MAGGIE S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ann Arbor - U of Michigan South, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experiences regarding your recent stay at our inn. We are so happy to hear Jason was able to provide you such excellent and personalized customer service during your visit to Ann Arbor. We apologize that your stay didn’t seem to meet your cleanliness expectations. But, we appreciate your feedback and it will be shared with our entire team, as it will aid us in our constant effort to improve the quality of various aspects of the hotel and the services we provide.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your comments and we hope to see you during your future visits to Ann Arbor.

Maggie S. - General Manager