“Not bad -- but don't bring that singer back”

Silvio's Organic Ristorante e Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Silvio's Organic Ristorante e Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #250 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State and North University
Description: Silvio's Organic Ristorante e Pizzeria is the destination for healthy, authentic Italian cuisine in Ann Arbor. We are proud of our quality and to be able to serve some of the finest Italian Pastas, Salads, Pizza, and Desserts in the Ann Arbor community. We provide Gluten free, Whole wheat, and Vegan options, as well as prioritize Organic and Locally Sourced ingredients. All of our Pastas and Pizzas are homemade and hand-tossed and made to order using ingredients sourced from Silvio's garden or local farms whenever possible. Our goal is to make both our team and our guests feel like friends and family.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We just stopped in with a group of eight for drinks and dessert after a movie. We had some trouble getting enough tables together for us all to sit together. There was a trio playing live music. I liked their selection of songs, but the lead singer could not carry a tune, which was very distracting. The selection of wines and beers were good, and some of the desserts were excellent. Our server was very knowledgable and helpful.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Love this place...so many options for different dietary needs too. Gluten Free, Vegan...no problem! Their veggies are fresh and locally grown too. Can beat that on top of all organic ingredients!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This is a great place for a quick bite, a drink with friends, or a nice dinner (all at a great price). Their menu is ever changing with the seasons. It's traditional Italian-style pizza, think chewy crust with fresh ingredients on top. You can get it by the slice during the day, so it's a great grab and go lunch place (I've done this many a time). Also, they have an even wider variety of made-to-order pizzas that cater to every taste. I've also had their pasta. I had the pesto and it was so fresh and tasty! They have a good Italian wine selection and even a few Italian beers.
The only real draw back is that sometime the service can be slow. Everyone is always nice and courteous but speed is not a strength here unless you are getting a slice to go. This time I went our service was quick but before I've waited for ages.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The margarita pizza is amazing.. the basil is so fresh.. the pizza sauce is really tasty.

our group ordered a variety of pizzas, even the gluten free options..

man, i have had pizza in nyc, italy, and paris.. this is one of the best pizza's on a world wide basis..

the vegetables and the ingredients are so fresh and you feel so light.. normally after eating a 16 in pizza you feel all greased up and nasty.. as well as the next morning your like i should not heave eaten it.. but this place is different
100% organic.. and lot locally sourced.. and the owner silvio even grows some of the herbs and you see some of the plants near the restaurant.. this place the pizza you do not feel bad.. your stomach is not upset.. you feel fresh..

the owner silvio is really nice.. italian guy..
the place was packed and had a line outside.. we were shocked.. it is located right next to a panera..

you can ask for thin crust style.. and man it was good.. i just wanna go back.. and i was coming from san francisco... WOW.. i hope they franchise this place or bring one to the east cost and west coast of the usa and to argentina..

great pastas and loved the freshness!!

the waiters were good too.

just order everything in the beginning.. when you get there.. as they take some time. to get the food

go silvios..

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went here once during restaurant week (2 person meal only $15!) and loved it. You've got environmentally conscious (organic) paired with awesome taste. I loved my food so much that I had to come back a couple days later and relive the experience. I recommend coming between 2 and 4PM as there was almost no one else in the restaurant. I highly recommend the Emidio pizza (no red sauce).