“Very good food, excellent service but noisy”
Review of Sava's

Sava's
Ranked #3 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State & Liberty / Huron
Transit: Lines 609 and 18 stop less than a block the the North on Huron, and Lines 4 and 3 stop on Liberty. Also, the Blake Transit Center located at 4th and William have regular incoming and outgoing buses from the greater Ann Arbor area. More information is available at www.theride.org.
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

I went here with a group in a busy night. It was quite the place to be.

The wait and bar staff were superb. The menu choices were excellent and the food very good. The only gripe was I could barely conduct a conversation over din of all the diners. It might be quieter at another time but I doubt it.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I eat out at least once or twice a week and in many cities. Don't miss this restaurant if your are in Ann Arbor. The service was excellent. Attentive and they do not rush you to finish your meal so the next patron may take your table. Food was fresh, presentation was good and the taste was excellent. New had three meals and all of them exceeded our expectations. I think breakfast for three was under $30.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Recently discovered Sava's with some co-workers (night shift nurses) after a very rough shift and decided we wanted to unwind with some drinks, and as it turned out Sava's bar opens at 8 a.m! We've been several times since then and it's always nice and quiet at 8-9 a.m., staff has always been very friendly and the food and drinks are delicious. It's nice that you can order from either the breakfast or lunch/dinner menu, with the exception of a couple dishes. Portions have been generous and prices reasonable. They have a wide variety of beer and wine, all of which you can sample til you find the right one. I go for the mixed drinks though, which are average priced for the area and quality (8-10$), and good, however, I can only drink a few of them because most of their cocktails use some pretty strong stuff and/or unusual ingredients, so I stick to the few "beginner" fruity ones. I've never been past 9 a.m., but I have seen them at night and they usually looked packed. It's definitely worth checking out.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Went with a large group. Our server was very friendly. My meal was good but one of my friends said his wasn't. Had two appetizers and the spinach dip was outstanding. Had two different desserts and I didn't care for either of them.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Very disgusting experience. Inedible entrée. Loud music that they would not change. Overbilling. Manager virtually accusing us of lying about what we ordered. Never again. Is there a rating below terrible? Avoid this place.