“Best Brunch Option in Michigan!”
Review of Sava's

Sava's
Ranked #3 of 613 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: State & Liberty / Huron
Transit: Lines 609 and 18 stop less than a block the the North on Huron, and Lines 4 and 3 stop on Liberty. Also, the Blake Transit Center located at 4th and William have regular incoming and outgoing buses from the greater Ann Arbor area. More information is available at www.theride.org.
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Great service, lively atmosphere, lots of light, spectacular food!

And what a value on the brunch! For $18 unlimited fresh brunch buffet, coffee, and a mimosa or bloody mary! Wish I lived in Ann Arbor - I would be there every Sunday! Appreciated the convenience of being able to reserve on OpenTable. Made for only a 1 minute wait time.

Must try the "pop-tart" pastry! Soooo good. But so was everything else.

the only con...

Being seated upstairs makes it difficult to access the brunch buffet. If you know you're doing the buffet request downstairs seating. The long hike (and possibility of getting my plate knocked by all the actively running around staff and guests) discouraged me from really taking advantage of the "all you can eat" aspect and getting additional servings.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Sava's is in a great location for area business lunches,with an enjoyable atmosphere. The food is very good also. It seems everytime we go there whether we have a reservation or not we have to wait to be seated. The servers are very freindly but they are lacking in performance every time we have had items not delivered that were ordered or wrong orders brought out, on top of the service being really slow. During the week when your doing a business lunch and your client has to rush out with their food in their hands, just isn't good business.

1  Thank Keely R
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Every couple weeks on Sundays, we meet our daughter and granddaughter for breakfast. Normally the place is jammed and would suggest reservations. They serve breakfast menu items until 3pm and have a brunch. The selections are great, our daughter and my wife have nutella with bananas in crepes, our granddaughter (13 year old) normally orders waffles with chocolate chips or strawberry crepes with fresh orange juice and bacon while I change from omelets to Mexico dishes to crepes with grand marnier. We have not tried the brunch because we like the variation on the menu. Very popular and not too expensive. Remember it is Sava's not the vegetarian Seva's.

Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

First time visiting the restaurant and was impressed by the menu selection, something for all palates. Fun atmosphere, great location and hours. Would rerun!!!!!

Reviewed December 8, 2012

This place is delicious. There were so many things I wanted to try. My sister and I got 1 appetizer, 1 side, and 2 entrees. The best thing we had there was there mac and cheese. It was sooooooo delicious!!!!!!! Seriously it was so good. Unfortunately I do not live there so I can't go get it when I want and I've been craving it! We tried some others things: fried risotto balls- really good, mushroom pasta- good, not great, fish tacos- didn't try them but my sister liked them. Go here it is good.