Burnt Toast Inn
Sheraton.com
$84
$109
Hampton.com
Ann Arbor Regent Hotel & Suites(Ann Arbor)(Great Value!)
$119
$167
  • Restaurant
$75
Red Roof
Bell Tower Hotel(Ann Arbor)
$208
$202
All reviewswashington housepurple roommaster suiteattic roomwilliam streetother guestssoaking tubentire houseshared bathroomthe main houserobes and slipperseclectic artfresh eggsclose to downtownmemorable stayhuge showergreat location for walking
Reviewed May 25, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the Burnt Toast Inn over the Law School's graduation weekend and it was terrific. The Master Suite was gorgeous and roomy with modern amenities in a historic setting. Incredible bathroom with a soaking tub, separate shower, and two sinks. Breakfast was perfect for us with delicious breads and jam, eggs, and fruit. We had wonderful conversations over breakfast with other guests, which was an added bonus. The location was unbeatable - close to campus and downtown, which made the whole weekend more enjoyable. We'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We enjoyed the Master Suite.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarchMay
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I was visiting Ann Arbor for a law-school reception, and needed a place to sleep for one night. I found the Burnt Toast Inn online, and found its location to be convenient and prices reasonable.

I was extremely satisfied with the quality of the inn and the service I received:

- The owner was flexible with the time I could check in.
- Even though I checked in at approximately 10 pm, she offered me tea and wanted me to feel comfortable. I did not feel she was rushed or disturbed by my late check-in.
- The bedroom was beautiful and elegant: it was ornamented and personalized, and you could feel as though it's your own room. At the same time, there were professional printouts with inn letterheads, indicating the services available; and towels and showering items neatly laid out. (That is what I mean by comfort and profession getting along well.)
- Breakfast the next day was superb! It was more like a big, big brunch! Fried eggs, different toast breads, potatoes, pancakes, peanut butter, jam, syrup--the whole works! I was STUFFED!
- The owner has two adorable and huge dogs! I had fun playing with them in the morning while I waited for the cab.

I was completely satisfied with the service. I highly recommend it for anyone.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank mohammad1985
Reviewed October 20, 2010

The owner creates a friendly environment, and guests intermingle at breakfast to share life's experiences. It is like being a guest in somebody's home.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2010

my son and I shared the "attic" at Burnt Toast Inn for a University of Michigan football weekend. it was really comfortable upstairs for us - we had the whole attic to ourselves, including a twin bed for my son and a queen bed for myself. great private bath with big shower (we are full sized guys) and plenty of elbow room. modern, clean, and very appealing. Sarah did a great job with a superior breakfast for us and her location on William Street in the restored west end of downtown Ann Arbor puts you walking distance to everything. overall a great choice for a memorable stay in AA.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank americanjim
Reviewed September 12, 2010

Our stay was brief, just one night, but it was memorable. A beautifully restored home on West Williams a couple of blocks from Main Street. Close enough to walk to lots of great restaurants in town but far enough away to have a great neighborhood feel. Our host was an extremely kind person who made us feel at home. We stayed in the attic - very cozy, luxurious bathroom, comfortable bed. Cool art throughout the house. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple