“Even my two year old enjoyed going Kayaking!”

Gallup Canoe Livery
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Even my two year old enjoyed going Kayaking!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

So my husband and I have been wanting to go kayaking for awhile, but thought there was no way we could do it with our two year old. Well turns out, they do. We went out on a Monday evening and had a blast. You can get two hrs in 3 miles of still-water kayaking for $18! It was a great family activity and now whenever my child sees a boat they get so excited! Also there is a really fun water/sand box in front of the livery, just make sure your kids dress prepared or bring an extra pair of clothes.

Nowhere
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Stuck in weeds.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The service and staff are great but there was so much weeds that we really couldn't get out far. We were exhausted by the time we cleared the weeds, and we're all in good shape! Not worth it...

Visited August 2012
Milan, MI
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fun time”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We rented paddle boats and took our church youth group out for the evening. It was fun. Some of the equipment was a little outdated, but it just added to the fun. Price was reasonable, and they had plenty of lifejackets.

Visited September 2011
Ann Arbor, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More fun on the Huron”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We paddle boated once, we canoed down from Argo livery once and each time the staff were very helpful and friendly. There's a lot to do and the scenery and trails are great for a leisurely stroll.

Visited June 2012
Ann Arbor, Michigan
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great people, but rather basic kayaks and canoes.”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I go here frequently to kayak, and before I bought my own, I rented one of theirs. It was a real dinosaur. However, the staff is very friendly and helpful, and the park is an absolute pleasure.

Visited June 2012