“DONT WASTE YOU MONEY!!!!!”
Review of Weber's Restaurant

Weber's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Weber's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 621 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: I-94 at exit 172
Reviewed February 5, 2013

My Boyfriend went up to Ann Arbor for the weekend and made sure we would be there for the last day of Restaurant week!! We always go twice a year its a great way to expierence all the great places and hidden gems ann arbor has to offer. Let me just say we had such high hopes after reading and going over all the menus we choose Webers everything on the menu sounded amazing wish i could say it tasted that way!! My boyfriend ordered the steamed garlic mussels and i ordered the calamari. The mussels were to put it kindly DISGUSTING dry and flakey it should be against health code to serve rancid food, we never ever send food back my boyfriend will pretty much end up eating just about everything, these were inedible and SMELLED HORRIBLE he literally spit the food back out on the side plate and told me not to touch it, we called the waiter over and told him he didnt offer so much as an apology just picked up the plate of mussels as if he wasnt surprised and my boyfriend asked for another order of calamari, mind you the water left the side plate of the shell and spit up mussel on the table and walked away came back and brought calamri and left the mussell still sitting there. Who wants a reminder of the smelly RANCID FOOD sitting on there table, definetly not us!!! The side plate ended up staying on the edge of the table the whole night even after he came back and brough soup and salad then dinner up until he decided to bring us out the desert then removed it. At this point we had lost our appetite just looking at it. My main course came out and i had ordered the Seafood Farfalle well guess what was on there??? more of the DISGUSTING MUSSELS not wanting to be a pest i just didnt say anything and just picked away at the calamri since we had two orders. My boyfriend ordered the Prime Rib Beef that they are supposedly famous for, the cut of meet if you want to call it that was ALL FAT. Yeah we get it there is supposed to be some fat but the amount on there was disgusting we literally took pictures of it and how it looked to show our friends who wanted to know how the place was. How can this place be famous for that?? Desert was just ok i got the Canolli and he got the mini fudge brownie sundae tasted like it was from a box and the canolli came from Kroger! DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! way better restaurants in ann arbor. I know it was only 28 a person but still doesnt mean you have to provide us with rude service and bad food!! Never going back here ever again!! Ohhhh did i mention this is my first time review ever never write these things but this place is just horrible me and my boyfriend cant even handle knowing someone else could go there and have there night ruined with HORRIBLE FOOD!!!!

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This restaurant is very nice, with an amazing atmosphere, but the food is expensive and not even good. Everything we ordered had one taste: salty. The only good thing about our visit was dessert. The bumpy cake was delicious!

Reviewed January 25, 2013

A beautiful restaurant with 3 different dining rooms for 3 different feels. The food was very good and a very reasonable price. I like this establishment that's been there for a very long time because it's not in the middle of the crowded city. Easy to access right off the highway, easy park and not traffic or obstacles in your way. It also features a hotel w/ water slide, which I haven't experienced, but my son has. Very nice place, overall. First time visitor during restaurant week in Ann Arbor.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

outside of A2, parking not great, food good but expensive...can get the same things at other resturants that are comparable and much better price wise

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Weber's can always be counted on for a good meal. They're known for really good prime rib. It's a nice place to visit.