“Best cortado”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Best cortado”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I must say that i just had the best cortado's in a very long time. The coffee in here is simply Outstanding. I found it by just walking by and decided to have a cappuccino. Once I saw that they had written in their blackboard cortado's I decided to have one. I actually order a second one in the same visit (yesterday) and today I am back for another one for breakfast before I fly out back home. By the way, today I added a chocolate croissant which was also very good and very fresh. Outstanding Café!!!!!!

Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
“Mighty Good Coffee”
Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had cappuchino and latte - it was the best coffee for a long time! Tasty and even two tables outside. Mighty good :-)

Durham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for a serious java fix”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Love the vibe here. They are serious about their java--they brew it 6 different ways (pourover, aeropress, espresso, etc) so you can either have it the way you're used to it or try something different. The sitting area is large, comfortable, casual, and visually appealing. Cool bicycles on the wall, pressed tin ceiling, etc. They roast their own and you can see them roasting beans right in the back of the store. Dave the owner seems very present--he was washing dishes the day I was there. Highly recommended.