I have stayed at the Ann Arbor B&B a number of times and I am happy to keep coming back. Pat and Bob are great hosts. The rooms are comfortable and much better than what you would find in a hotel. The access to computers, Wifi, DVDs, etc. is a wonderful feature. The breakfasts are terrific as well.
I highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 8 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are less than 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor