For anyone looking to spend time in Ann Arbor and/or the University of Michigan, this is the place to stay. Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast has everything you would want from a home away from home and so much more! Each room has a unique theme and the attention to detail is unsurpassed. Snack baskets are in the room for hungry travelers, dvd player with what seems to be an endless supply of top rate movies and everything is sparkling clean. In the family style dining room everything from tea, coffee, and candy to computer access, newspapers, maps and events in and around Ann Arbor. If you left anything at home they are sure to have the amenities that you may need during your travels such as needle and thread or even band-aids. Breakfasts are a gourmet treat complete with fresh breads, fruits, granola, and homemade quiches or eggs are always delicious. Pat and Bob are quick to please their guests whenever they can and are happy to do so.
You may think that this was written by Pat and Bob, but it was not! We found Ann Arbor Bed and Breakfast two years ago while searching for a place to stay for our daughter's graduation and have been coming to Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast ever since. We were thrilled when our son also chose to attend U of M, knowing we would have many more years of staying with Pat and Bob and we now consider them our friends! Hope you enjoy your stay!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 9 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are walkable, within 1/2 mile. The Ark, the Gandy Dancer, the city transit center (the terminus for the airport DTW Michigan Flyer bus), and the AMTRAK train station are less than 7/10 mile. The U-M bus center is three blocks south, the bus to North Campus is one block south, and the nearest Starbucks is 5 blocks away within steps of 20 restaurants and two theaters showing seven films daily. Lyft, Uber, and taxis are at your fingertips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor