“The Best Place to Stay In Ann Arbor”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 13 Ann Arbor B&B and Inns
brooklyn, ny
“The Best Place to Stay In Ann Arbor”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I am really torn about writing this review. My son goes to Michigan and we've stayed here many times. (I think I've even reviewed it before). Anyway, I've stayed at the Campus Inn which is really nice and the Kensington (which is kind of meh) but Ann Arbor In is by far the best. My favorite room is the Maine Woods. It's huge, it's comfortable, it's filled with bears and other cabin related tropes. There's candy in the rooms. There's candy as you go upstairs to your rooms. There are snacks and sodas. Amazing breakfast. Very fun atmosphere. Walk to campus. Pat and Bob are the nicest people in Ann Arbor. It's basically the Zingerman's of Inns. (Highest compliment I can pay). I'm from Brooklyn, I've traveled all over the world. I'm super picky about where I stay. I look forward to coming here so much that I'm already feeling sad about when my son graduates. So what should you do if you're coming to Ann Arbor to visit the school, or go to conference or see your kids? Stay here and have a true A2 experience. And I hope I am paying it forward by raving, not blowing my chances at getting a room the next time I come to town. Go Blue!!!! P.S. It's super clean and nice and the beds are really comfortable and the ocean view room has a hot tub. But it's way, way more than that.

Room Tip: The Maine Woods is my fave.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
East Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We only spent one night at AA B&B, but it was a good one. The bed was comfortable and the bath had adequate counter space (always a plus for us). Although the proprietors were out of town, the "substitute" hostess very personable and a good cook. Breakfast was more than adequate with a great variety of delicious selections. The location was perfect for us -- we could walk to both restaurants we went to and to both theaters where we attended performances. This is extra important considering Ann Arbor's always car-filled streets.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the B and B every time we have visited UMich. We have two daughters there, all the way from LA/CAL, and it is like our home away from home. Convenience is a key factor, being pretty much the only if not closest place to stay to the campus/Diag. The rooms are great, big, homey, comfortable. The breakfasts are fantastic, not the same old fare every day. Pat and Bob and their staff are great people and help out in all ways possible. Our highest recommendation.

Room Tip: The rooms are all well described on their web site. Yellowstone is pretty small but decent, the res...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2013

...bc now more ppl will want to stay there. This place awesome, comfy bed, clean, the owners leave out drinks, snacks, and dvds you can take to ur room. I'll definitely be back again soon and I can't wait!

• Stayed October 2013
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had the ocean view room with hot tub, and I highly recommend it. It's by far the nicest b&b we've stayed at, and as everyone else writes, there are always snacks and drinks available. We loved the place and will be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Allen Park, Michigan
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had quick overnight getaway. We stayed in the Jamboree room and found it had everything you could need. It was clean, comfortable, and provided a wonderful and relaxing stay. The owners were friendly, the location was convenient, and the breakfast was great. We found it even better than depicted in the web site. This is certainly a place I would visit again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I live in Ann Arbor but needed a break from the "every day" so I decided to do a staycation in town, including spending the night in the hot tub Ocean View room at the AAB&B. The B&B itself is large, very clean and nicely decorated with drinks and snacks (which I was VERY liberal with) in abundance. The owners/hosts are wonderful, welcoming and very informative. The room itself was very large and very clean and the outdoor hot tub is set up to be very private. The back patio where the hot tub is feels like your own little private place in town - you almost forget you're in a large building with other people around. This was a great place, great hosts and a great staycation. I highly recommend staying in the location if you're looking for a place to stay in Ann Arbor.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo