My wife & I stayed at the AAB&B from the Th-Su of Art Fair week this year, and we thought it was a great place to stay. The breakfasts were amazing (best spinach/bacon quiche we've ever had), and the hospitality could not be beat. Free bottles of cold water & soda were available all the time (important on the 95 degree days we had), as were snacks, candy, & frsh baked cookies. Location was perfect. Room was clean, comfortable, and although you could hear people outside of your room during the day, all was quiet for sleeping at night. Thanks to Pat & Bob, and their excellent staff, for a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 8 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are less than 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast