This is the best bed and breakfast experience I have ever had. If you become a guest in this establishment you will be hard pressed to find a reason not to come back. It was clean, well located and decorated in a quirky creative way (not rooms that could be anywhere). Bob and Pat were quite distinctive personalities who combined to make “the perfect host”. The younger staff were bright, cheerful and competent. The breakfasts were freshly made to your taste, plus the usual fresh fruit, cereals of all sorts, yogurt, bread from an excellent bakery, fine jams, every detail looked after. In addition, anytime I wanted a cold drink, coffee, tea, snack, whatever, I just popped down to their living room (it felt like my living room), said hello, and grabbed what I wanted, back to my room. None of this extra charge business, just part of the deal. Oh yes, the wi-fi was flawless and the handy house printer was useful. It was, and I am not exaggerating at all, like being home, or maybe at a relative's house. I might add that quite often the other guests were a nice spice to the visit. Did I mention the location right on the very edge of the campus? In fact, I actually cannot think of anything whatsoever that could be added. It really was a privilege to be a guest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the University of Michigan campus, our mid-century modern chalet has 9 uniquely furnished guest rooms each with king or queen pillow-top beds, private en-suite bathrooms, DVD/TV, WiFi, free parking on-site, and a full, hot breakfast. It is steps from the League, Rackham, Power Center, Hill Auditorium, the Medical Center, Dentistry, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Zingerman's Deli, the Michigan Theater, Michigan Union, and the vibrant downtown with 47 dinner-class restaurants are walkable, within 1/2 mile. The Ark, the Gandy Dancer, the city transit center (the terminus for the airport DTW Michigan Flyer bus), and the AMTRAK train station are less than 7/10 mile. The U-M bus center is three blocks south, the bus to North Campus is one block south, and the nearest Starbucks is 5 blocks away within steps of 20 restaurants and two theaters showing seven films daily. Lyft, Uber, and taxis are at your fingertips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Ann Arbor Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ann Arbor Bed And Breakfast
- Ann Arbor Hotel Ann Arbor