“Light Tasty Burgers”

Elevation Burger Ann Arbor - Washtenaw
Ranked #37 of 594 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Now open!!! We are locally owned and operated. Our vision is to be much more than just a burger restaurant. It is a vision for an elevated product that is fresh and flavorful because it is made of the highest quality ingredients. It is a vision for authentic, sustainably prepared food that is better for you and better for the environment. It is a vision for an elevated experience in a well appointed and environmentally friendly setting. It is a vision for 100% USDA-certified organic, 100% grass-fed, 100% free-range, 100% ground-on-premises beef. For fresh-cut fries cooked in 100% heart-healthy olive oil. For hand-scooped shakes and malts and fresh-baked cookies. Come try us, and see what makes Elevation Burger unique.
New Delhi, India
“Light Tasty Burgers”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We tried it when it had just opened. Loved it . one doesn't feel stuffed bloated after eating. Its feels light on the stomach and its great on taste.

Love the fresh burger any time. But not a fan of fries.but who cares .The burgers were awesome!!

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“The place to go for a great burger”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

There are lots of options for good burgers in the Ann Arbor area, but for my money the best option -- in terms of both taste and the quality of the beef -- is Elevation Burger. Ground fresh on the premises (unlike at other places, like Five Guys, Bagger Dave's, or Burger Fi), the burgers are fresh, extremely tasty, and perfectly cooked. They also offer a range of standard toppings (e.g., tomato, pickle, etc.) as well as more unusual ones (e.g., balsamic mustard, spicy relish), which allows for a lot of variety. The fries are very good, too. It's also nice that every time I've been here the workers have all been extremely friendly and helpful. Bottom line: if I want a great burger that I know is of the highest quality, I'd head here first, even ahead of other stellar places like Roadhouse or Sidetrack.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank crs107
Bluffton, Ohio, United States
“Great, fresh burger. Ask for the fries extra crispy.”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Elevation Burger is like that "other" unnamed burger place,but with limited fries Loved the organic, grass-fed beef and heard good things about the veggie burger from my dining-mates. The beef really did taste better and very fresh. They don't wrap their burgers in foil like Five Guys so they don't have the same "melding" of ingredients, but they are very tasty. Some previous TripAdvisor reviews mentioned unhappiness with the fries (said they were soggy) so I asked the counterhelp when we arrived. The server said they were great fries and admitted that he likes them extra-crispy so that's how we ordered ours. They were excellent!! They are not highly seasonsed or highly salted, but that is fine with me. I prefer to add my own seasoning. The service was excellent. Very friendly and prompt. Actually, they seemed faster than Five Guys. I would say this is your FG alternative for something a bit healthier and less of a "feed you till you pop" sort of place I will definitely return. We went there as a family with young adult children and they liked the place. The value was excellent. Six people ate for $51.

• Visited December 2013
“Awesome Burger and cutomer Service”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This was my first experience at Elevation Burger in Ann Arbor. The burger as very tasty and juicy. Great flavor as well. I was not so excited about the fries as the were soggy and lacked flavor. The customer service was excellent. Several employees assisted us and made sure all of our needs were met. I would definitely go back as I enjoyed the healthier alternative to just another burger joint.

• Visited December 2013
Holt, Michigan, United States
“This is a Burger Place!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I had the double elevation burger with 1 slice of cheese, bacon, pickle, ketchup, balsamic mustard, and fries. Burger was excellent, not greasy. The mustard gave the burger a lively taste. The fries were not salty, the size of the fries are nice for children and you do recieve a generous portion. This is a good burger joint.

• Visited November 2013