“Nice Addition to Ann Arbor Pizza Scene”
Review of Tony Sacco's Coal Fired Pizza - CLOSED

Tony Sacco's Coal Fired Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Coming from the Northeast, I really appreciate the thin crust, baked at a high temperature so the crust is slightly charred. The coal fired oven makes a very good pizza. The toppings are fresh and the tomatoes/sauce on the pizza is full of flavor. The only thing I wish Tony Sacco's would do is put a piece of parchment paper on the pizza pan so the pizza wouldn't steam itself and get a little limp and soggy. NeoPapalis downtown has it right as they serve it on a special pan that doesn't allow it to steam. Where I grew up it's parchment. Aside from that I really enjoyed the pizza. The salads were very good as well and they have a nice selection of beers. This is not a "pizza for $5 place" however and you could spend a few dollars here. You pay for the quality. I'll certainly be visiting here regularly.