“Decent food, horrible service”
Review of A Hello Faz Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Hello Faz Pizza
Ranked #270 of 610 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went to Hello Faz at 11:20am today--the sign on the door says it opens at 10--they actually open at 11. However, the guy working there told me there would be no pizza ready for another 30 minutes. No pizza for almost the first HOUR they are open? I was incredulous! I went to this restaurant in 2011 without any problems, but the staff has changed since then. Needless to say, I will not be going back. I was very disappointed.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is good, well-flavored pizza and the prices are excellent. The wait at the counter is pretty long though - can be up to 15-20 minutes to wat for one pizza. Parking is iffy,

Reviewed November 18, 2011

As I stepped into this local pizza joined I wasn't to awed with the place but when the aroma of the pizza slipped up my nostrils I knew I had picked the right place to eat. The only thing that was better than the fresh out of the oven pizza was the exceptional service that awaited my arrival. They were so friendly with me as I walked in the door, and enjoyed every moment of this visit.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 26, 2008

Old school pizza-but good!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook