“What a find!”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Gourock, United Kingdom
“What a find!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't ever been to a Bob Evans place before, and what a gem it proved to be! Good food at good prices - had a salad, sirloin that just fell apart when you cut it, a perfect baked potato and a sweet strawberry ice cream for a more than reasonable price. Will definitely be seeking them out in future for the value for money, and menu choices.

Visited May 2014

Port Dover, Canada
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I hve not been to a Bob Evans for 20 years. I think the food is better than it was and the lunch we had of turkey and pot roast was very good..And here is an interesting observation. I glanced over and saw the manager seating an old WW2 vet (he had the hat on ) who could hardly walk. As she did so, she quietly thanked him for his service. So I am thanking you for that little extra touch for someone who deserves it.

• Visited January 2014
Limerick
“Homecooking!”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have never heard of the Bob Evans chain. It was conveniently located to our hotel. Our expereince was very positive. We loved that all of the food had a homecooked feel. The restaurant smelled like Grandma's kitchen at Thanksgiving! It was a relaxed atmosphere, and the food was good. We would definitely try it again!

Visited January 2014
Pennsylvania
“Slow service and lukewarm food makes for a bad experience”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I have been at this restaurant several times in the past when visiting my daughter and her family in Ann Arbor, and I have always enjoyed eating there. This time was the exception. We had extremely slow service and our food was lukewarm. I asked for a sweet potato, received a baked potato, again asked for a sweet potato and received it with toppings of butter and brown sugar (which I did not ask for and did not want). I ended up just scraping the toppings off. We asked for extra rolls and it took so long to receive them, we thought our server left for the night. When my husband's food was delivered, it was lukewarm. He put butter on the potato and vegetables and it just sat there like a blob, without melting at all. I ordered what was called a Steak, but I have no doubt it was roast beef (I know some steaks are tender, but really you can cut it with a fork?) and the test was definitely not that of steak. Hopefully, it was just a bad night, as this is a nice family restsaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Lyndhurst, Ohio
“Poor service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Ate here because it was next door. Soup was bland and the service was very slow. was seated quickly. Salad was ok. I usually have a good experience when home eating at Bob Evans.

• Visited November 2013