“Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Winner! 👍🏼”

Zingerman's Roadhouse
Ranked #19 of 660 Restaurants in Ann Arbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Maple Road
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We enjoyed an outstanding breakfast with excellent service. Highly recommend reservations at this very popular establishment. Fabulous Mac and Eggs Eggs. Zingerman’s is famous for their Mac and Cheese. The Huevos Rancheros were outstanding and best of all the Bacon Skillet . We’ve eaten here several time over the years and it’s definitely one of our favorite Ann Arbor stops.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,184)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Make a reservation.
We arrived there at 11:30am and we had to wait 1 hour for a table, despite the fact that the restaurant was not full.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

All in all I'm a fan of the Roadhouse, as I am of the other Zingermans outlets. But just remember where you are, and order accordingly. A delicate fish entree is likely to be less impressive than the fried chicken. Mac n cheese, sweet potato fries, pulled pork and bbq....think along those lines and you'll be happy.
Staff tends to be very friendly and working to please

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I've lost track of how many times I've dined here. It's a must-have when I'm in town for business. Also, recently discovered that they have a bakery and candy store. OH MY!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

This place has food that is out of this world. If you want good, comfort food this is where to come. Everything from the mac and cheese to the fried chicken (oh god that fried chicken is amazing!) is the best.

It can be a rather crowded place at times but the outdoor seating is very nice. I also liked that they were accommodating to my mom’s dairy free and gluten free needs.

I’d recommend getting a reservation in advance since the place sometimes has a long wait to get a place to sit. Overall, a very good place to have a fantastic meal.